Pages:
Author

Topic: Profitable Mining Using Cloud Servers - $$$ More Coins - More Money $$$ - page 2. (Read 18355 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Yes there is profit on DO, lots of coins to be made with cloud servers like digital ocean. Everything is well explained, you just have to follow it.
People complaining are the ones who never tried it and will complain forever.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Is there actually any real profit in this after paying for the cloud hosting fees? just curious.
On DigitalOcean no, and the OP doesn't care either. He's only promoting his referral link and earning $10 per paying signup.

On Amazon EC2 spot instances, sometimes, if you get a good price and choose the coin well

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Is there actually any real profit in this after paying for the cloud hosting fees? just curious.
Activity: 393
DO is good for CPU only coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Mining dogecoin is unprofitable on DO, half the coins on your list cant even be mined by this miner (NXT cant even be mined i think), this guide is unprofitable/unusable in this format.

[edit]

What im trying too say is, if you wanna get refs, atleast hand out correct information and help your commentors. Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
i don't get why people use vps you can buy a server on ebay for about $100 quad core sometimes 8 core in the end with you're own server you're in control of everything
Activity: 168
Mining dogecoin is unprofitable on DO, half the coins on your list cant even be mined by this miner (NXT cant even be mined i think), this guide is unprofitable/unusable in this format.

[edit]

What im trying too say is, if you wanna get refs, atleast hand out correct information and help your commentors. Roll Eyes
There is plenty of people doing cloud mining, so please post your hash rates Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
What is the hash rate?
What I meant was, supposing I started mining DOGE after typing:
./minerd --url=stratum+tcp://dogepool.net:4444 --userpass=YourLogin.YourWorker:Password

What do I type if I want to stop mining DOGE and change to another Altcoin?

I'm sorry for asking what might be a common sense question to many people.

Thank you.

You just enter your other altcoin pool  code.
Activity: 5
What I meant was, supposing I started mining DOGE after typing:
./minerd --url=stratum+tcp://dogepool.net:4444 --userpass=YourLogin.YourWorker:Password

What do I type if I want to stop mining DOGE and change to another Altcoin?

I'm sorry for asking what might be a common sense question to many people.

Thank you.
Activity: 20
same method with windows azure cloud computing

but to be honnest i do not find it to be interesting, even we the free testing offer (150$ worth free trial)
CPU mining is probably not efficient enough to cover the cost of the cloud machines
Activity: 5
Thank you for the walkthrough.

I've learnt how to start the mining process. What is the code to stop the process?

Thank you.
So if I understood this right, you choose a plan and according to the plan you can mine with 1,2 or 4 cores? So essentially this is for CPU mining? Is it even worth it? Can you get your monthly ROI? Probably not or else everyone would have done it already, including the hosting company.
Coins are going up(or down) all the time, so nobody knows if it will pay off in the end. Like most things in life its a risk and its up to you if you take it or not.
Activity: 364
So if I understood this right, you choose a plan and according to the plan you can mine with 1,2 or 4 cores? So essentially this is for CPU mining? Is it even worth it? Can you get your monthly ROI? Probably not or else everyone would have done it already, including the hosting company.
Activity: 358
Hey, I was just about to ask if it's worthwhile doing it for xmp or any other altcoin for that matter. The thing is you cannot oc rented cpus and have no ideea before renting them what kind are they thus one cannot accurately forecast performance or estimated revenue. Is there something amiss on my side or just really confused?
This can be used with Infinitecoin, which is the most promising alt coin so far. Mine now and you wont regret it, trust me.
Post Updated to dogepool.net
Pages:
Jump to: