Pages:
Author

Topic: PROFITS - ATPx [Automated Trading Platform eXtended] - page 6. (Read 7655 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Yes very. Can't wait
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
1. Collect underpants 2. ? 3. Profit
exciting and ambitious stuff!

I'll assist wherever I can.
Also

Do you have a rough idea on cost

Or have a version that take a percentage of profits

Or even. Have an introduction offer for early buyers  Wink

So many questions,

Thanks

Great news

Yes I am one that will pay for the Ai version

One question

If your billy nomates or simply don't trust anyone

Are you able to run multiple bots on one machine or would you run them in different VM's?
Love that idea of the cross market trading
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'll be the first to ask for CampBX to be added.  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 101
OpenPay is a project I've been working on for over a year now, mostly behind the scenes with the goal of bringing cryptocurrencies, from Cyberspace to meatspace.

The OpenPay project consists of an entire ecosystem and is comprised of, a new altcoin (more on that later), an FPGA scrypt miner, a properly licensed currency exchange, a financial services company, an EMV qualified smartcard, a new payment network, and the ATP or Automated Trading Platform.

The ATP is a key element of the OpenPay ecosystem, because for cryptocurrencies to truly enter the mainstream (and by mainstream I mean for merchants to feel comfortable with them), there needs to be greater price stability.  There are also legal and regulatory hurdles to overcome, but we need to solve some technical issues first.

I am fortunate right now to have about 90 days of downtime starting this week.  During this time I will be working like mad to complete OpenPay and all it's components.  
I have the help of a few talented programmers and of course we're looking for more volunteers.

My first foray produced the Isis-ATP product which I had to temporarily abandon in the middle of a major refactor.
Aido was kind enough to carry on with it and make significant improvements on it during my absence.

However I'm looking at page after page of issues stemming from the initial design choices, and if I had the chance to do it over again I would do many things differently.  Therefore I will continue to make patches and improvements on the Isis-ATP mainline via Aido's version, but there will be a definite EOL to my participation in this branch in the near future.  IsisATP will eventually be replaced with the next gen system called ATP eXtended or simply, ATPx.

ATPx itself is part of a project called PROFITS.
PROFITS stands for PROFessional Inter-exchange Trading System and as it's name implies it will focus mostly on arbitrage across exchanges.  

Because it's built on top of ATPx it will still feature all the good parts of ATP like customizable programmable trading logic for seeking opportunities on a single exchange.  
In fact, much of the existing code will be copied over, stripped of it's dependencies on outdated APIs then converted to use limit rather than market orders.
This will form the core of the new engine.  

The distinguishing feature of PROFITS is a secure "whispernet" that you can enable (disabled by default).  
The whispernet feature is designed to allow you to run a private cluster of bots that can communicate and coordinate trades across exchanges in realtime.  
The plan is for you to run 1 bot to per exchange.  Each bot will have it's own identity, similar to a bit message identity.  This means that you can choose to run solo or you can swap IDs with friends, and you will automatically be able take advantage of arbitrage opportunities even on exchanges you don't have an account on (you will be able to configure limits to this as well).

A group of ATPx bots cooperating together make up the PROFIT System.

Ever wanted to arbitrage across exchanges, but don't want the hassle of holding accounts on both?  
You can do it with PROFITS!  

The new design for ATPx is greatly simplified and much more modular.  
It is designed to be easy to extend and maintain so new users can jump in and fiddle with things and power users can do amazing things.  

ATPx is comprised of a core set of features called the ATPx engine.
The rest of the functionality is implemented as modules.
There will be modules for each exchange.
Trading logic will also be pluggable in the form of modules.  
This means if you'd like to use a stochastic oscillator instead of the default VWAP Cross, you just drop it in and go.

There will be a common API for these modules, so it should be a simple matter to add a new exchange or new trading logic by dropping a module in the modules directory and telling it to reload.

Trading Logic Modules...
I will only be implementing VWAP Cross trading logic for the trading module, there will be other trading modules such as a stochastic oscillator and a pure AI module available commercially.

Everything Aido implemented will also be carried over and I will attempt to put it into a module with his assistance.

The first exchange modules will be for BitBox.mx (formerly BitMe), MtGox.  BTC-e will follow along shortly after.
I am doing it in this order because what little funds I have are all on these exchanges, thus they're the only ones I'm planning to build for at this time.

I will take requests for additional exchanges in this thread, however I cannot promise that I will be able to get any, or all of them implemented in the time frame that I've got.
The hope is that others will pickup on the module concept once the API has been specified and develop extra modules, even if it's a commercial effort.

Currency Modules & Wallets...
Currencies and Wallets are implemented as modules.  For our purposes a currency is something you can actually manage within a wallet without the need for an exchange to facilitate transfer in almost all cases this will be crypto-currencies, the sole exception I can think of is CAD which may have a path for electronic trading via their new "MintChip".  I'll have to look into that further before I can make a comment on it.   This is different from currency pairs which are managed virtually on an exchange.  There will be a wallet for each supported currency.  I will definitely be implementing a bitcoin wallet and will likely implement a litecoin wallet if I can find a path for it. 

Our own internal altcoin will also of course have a wallet module in the system, but the new altcoin is the subject of another discussion because I need to ensure that it will pass legal muster first.  For the record, the internal altcoin won't have any particular preferential treatment in ATPx, ATPx will just treat it like any other currency.

Potentially all currencies can be handled through the use of individual wallet modules, someone just needs to write the modules.

Finally, there will also be a GUI that you can run to communicate with your ATPx bots.  
This GUI will communicate over a secure encrypted connection to get updates in realtime.  It will use the same whispernet system that the bots use to communicate with one another, so you will be able to stream live trading data direct to your GUI and literally see what your bots are thinking.
By doing it this way if someone wants to offer a better GUI, it can be built directly on top of the protocol.

I hope you find this exciting.  The work to do this has already begun and the first commits will occur this week.  
There will be a defined weekly development cycle and I've got a project plan I will make available on the OpenPay github site in the coming days.
Enjoy!
Pages:
Jump to: