Pages:
Author

Topic: Profits In 2018 Bear Market - page 15. (Read 2238 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 100
December 01, 2018, 08:43:19 AM
This is the right and positive attitude. I also trade the tokens that I received after participating in the bounty. in the bear market, you need to prepare and learn how to make money in the bull market
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 08:38:45 AM
Just trying to point out what has been working for me and i have been able to do it multiple times and cash out my profits during the bear markets.

I agree with you. I think that we can still make a profit from the bear market by exchanging clever and intelligent ways. I'm trying to triple my profits from the reward bounty. I'm serious. I know this sounds crazy, but I believe in my prediction.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
December 01, 2018, 07:15:45 AM
Well i understand this might sound awkward to an extent but the truth must be told. I used to be among those who cry and weep as a result of the bear market, But this period have taught me a lot in the cryptocurrency space. I am not ashamed to say i got a consideration good reward from participating in numerous Bounty. Thereafter most times the token i got from this Bounty dropped in price and value almost immediately after listing in exchange.

What Did I Do?
Instead of waiting for imaginary pump to occur, i study the market, trade with those token and successfully i have been able to double my token and at the same time double my reward with considerable profits made from trading such tokens.

This is a call to everyone out there, either Investors, Bounty Participants as the case maybe or traders. Instead of crying daily or keep checking your portfolio to see how easy it is for tokens in your disposal dip in price, you can actually carry out this trade an make some good profits. The earlier you learn how to trade the better it will be to save those digital assets of Yours. Because it is possible for you to trade those token, take out your profit and still have an equivalent amount of that token.

Remember, this is not a financial advise nor neither am i a financial adviser. Just trying to point out what has been working for me and i have been able to do it multiple times and cash out my profits during the bear markets.

All The Best Guys  Cool
Just try to learn to survive in any situation. Whatever the market is but im still doing my trade and just try to prepare more fiat money to buy these altcoins when they will be dipping again. That's the best method that i can do that consider about it will give me less risk than hold all of my money and assets.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
December 01, 2018, 06:55:35 AM
Well i understand this might sound awkward to an extent but the truth must be told. I used to be among those who cry and weep as a result of the bear market, But this period have taught me a lot in the cryptocurrency space. I am not ashamed to say i got a consideration good reward from participating in numerous Bounty. Thereafter most times the token i got from this Bounty dropped in price and value almost immediately after listing in exchange.

What Did I Do?
Instead of waiting for imaginary pump to occur, i study the market, trade with those token and successfully i have been able to double my token and at the same time double my reward with considerable profits made from trading such tokens.

This is a call to everyone out there, either Investors, Bounty Participants as the case maybe or traders. Instead of crying daily or keep checking your portfolio to see how easy it is for tokens in your disposal dip in price, you can actually carry out this trade an make some good profits. The earlier you learn how to trade the better it will be to save those digital assets of Yours. Because it is possible for you to trade those token, take out your profit and still have an equivalent amount of that token.

Remember, this is not a financial advise nor neither am i a financial adviser. Just trying to point out what has been working for me and i have been able to do it multiple times and cash out my profits during the bear markets.

All The Best Guys  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: