Pages:
Author

Topic: Program for searching addresses bitcoin and ethereum based on files with a list - page 2. (Read 370 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
The point is to test my theory (seed selection theory)
What is the seed selection theory?

If I can prove its efficiency, then it will be necessary to change (or strengthen) the method of protection.
What exactly do you want to achieve, I don't get it. In the original post, you say that you want to brute force Bitcoin addresses same like VanityGen does. Then you ask if there's someone who can modify iancoleman's page to import a list of seed phrases and check their balances. Please guide me to the background of your theory.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I'll skip the fact that it's highly unlikely to find a private key that was generated before. Have you considered that this is theft? You aren't brute forcing sha256 hashes to improve the network's security; you're trying to find someone else's funds and steal them.

Anyway, I'm not going to change your personal character, if you just want to brute force “may the luck be with you”. Our whole fortunes rely on that very small possibility!

What you're searching is btcrecover.

Not. You do not understand the main purpose of this software.
The point is to test my theory (seed selection theory)
If I can prove its efficiency, then it will be necessary to change (or strengthen) the method of protection.
And then what would be the point for me to steal other people's wallets, because it will simply destroy the price of the cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 6415
Farewell, Leo
I'll skip the fact that it's highly unlikely to find a private key that was generated before. Have you considered that this is theft? You aren't brute forcing sha256 hashes to improve the network's security; you're trying to find someone else's funds and steal them.

Anyway, I'm not going to change your personal character, if you just want to brute force “may the luck be with you”. Our whole fortunes rely on that very small possibility!

What you're searching is btcrecover.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello everyone.
On this forum, I found a lot of programs for brute-force bitcoin wallets.
But they are all designed only for random
But the problem is that it all depends on luck (because you need a lot of time to find at least something)))) Basically, the software shows thousands of years)
The fastest program I've found is this VanitySearch https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vanitysearch-yet-another-address-prefix-finder-5112311
Let's say I (purely hypothetically) have the most probable seed phrases in different text files (filename1,filename2,filename3 ... etc).
Is there someone who can modify or write software that can load seed phrases from text files. Next, it will make calculations based on these seed phrases exactly as here ( https://iancoleman.io/bip39/ )
Calculations to do for bitcoin for addresses 1, 3, bc1
Also in the software indicate the depth of calculations (For example 1000 addresses for one seed) from m / 44 '/ 0' / 0 '/ 0/0 to m / 44 '/ 0' / 0 '/ 0/999
And compare with a list of addresses where there is a balance
If it finds a match, it writes the address and private key and seed to a separate file.
All this is desirable to work on a graphics video card (because the speed of calculations on the processor is much lower)
And that each seed is checked for the presence of wallets with a balance for Bitcoin and Ethereum
Are there programmers out there who can make such software?)
Pages:
Jump to: