Pages:
Author

Topic: Programmer needed for 2 task project 2200$ in BTC [CANCELLED] - page 2. (Read 2254 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Would consider it for 1750 BTC in mutually trusted escrow.

$200,000?  Lol I hope that was a typo too. perhaps 17.5 or something.
Activity: 815
Merit: 1000
1750 in BTC would be about 3 years of my paycheck before taxes and expenses for some relatively small tasks... was that a typo?

At any rate I will not use an escrow, I am a trusted member of this forum. If you don't trust me you can start with the smaller tasks and see if I pay up.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Would consider it for 1750 BTC in mutually trusted escrow.
Activity: 815
Merit: 1000
I need a smart card terminal application for Android.

There are four more or less independent tasks in this:

- Use NFC from Android application to communicate +
- Get the BasicCard java lib to work on android and use the NFC code to communicate with a basic card smart card from ZC. 2200$
- Interface with Electrum and send TX data. 0$
- Interface with Electrum and get TX data for the card to later sign in specified format. 0$

In addition to the monetary award you are allowed to do what ever you want with the code including releasing your own terminal program for your own profit.

Requirements:
- I must get all the code including rights to do as I please with it.
- You get paid the specified amount once a task is done.  
- You must let me know before you start, I don't want to pay 5 different people for the same work.

If you are interested let me know what task you will be working on as I am also looking for interested parties elsewhere. Also I have more detailed information about each task and files I can give you.

Contact me by email or forum PM:
[email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: