Pages:
Author

Topic: Progress. Airdrop 700 000 coins - page 9. (Read 1833 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 02:45:09 AM
Do you have Discord / Telegram community?
Activity: 126
August 18, 2018, 02:17:11 AM
I hope this will be one of the best crypto currency for all people and it can bring the greatest benefit to them.
Activity: 153
August 18, 2018, 01:48:13 AM
Wow, it is necessary, a fresh fork : -) to analyze, or what? Interesting, Scam or not. And the the last time something too many their.

Welcome :-)
Activity: 28
August 17, 2018, 12:40:39 PM
Wow, it is necessary, a fresh fork : -) to analyze, or what? Interesting, Scam or not. And the the last time something too many their.
August 10, 2018, 07:41:58 AM
Conditions of distribution changed.
Welcome!
:-)
July 30, 2018, 11:04:46 PM
Cheers!
We're on the first exchange.
July 30, 2018, 02:55:21 AM
I am very negative about airdrops, because many people do not give the opportunity to sell what they have received, but I think it's time to start with this distribution

Listing in progress.
Its good

Absolutely agree :-)
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 12:04:38 PM
I am very negative about airdrops, because many people do not give the opportunity to sell what they have received, but I think it's time to start with this distribution

Listing in progress.
Its good
July 27, 2018, 11:07:28 PM

Listing in progress.
July 27, 2018, 10:50:17 PM
The project must have an excellent partner program, time will tell, and the idea is quite good, at the moment. We will wait for further results from the team.

Thank you.
I am working on a partnership program, this is the most priority aspect.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 27, 2018, 04:15:33 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
July 27, 2018, 03:53:09 PM
The project must have an excellent partner program, time will tell, and the idea is quite good, at the moment. We will wait for further results from the team.
July 27, 2018, 10:20:57 AM
How to participate airdrop here?

- Communicate on forum https://cryptomir.site (having specified in the profile the address of a wallet Progress)
- 1 coin Progress for 1 post
- Payment once a week, based on the number of posts for the previous week

I do know why this is not going to cause spamming on your forum, I think there should be a better way to go about this, I would like to see how this go, I have witness alot of airdrop program gone bad before

In general, both of us from the experience in the crypt world can accurately say that all these drops do not lead to anything. A lot of newcomers who registered in dozens of similar companies every day do not bear anything to the project. No recognizability there is no progress and investors...

I understand you. Only time will tell if your dream or goal will come true. I'm working.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 10:14:04 AM

- Communicate on forum https://cryptomir.site (having specified in the profile the address of a wallet Progress)

I do know why this is not going to cause spamming on your forum, I think there should be a better way to go about this, I would like to see how this go, I have witness alot of airdrop program gone bad before

In general, both of us from the experience in the crypt world can accurately say that all these drops do not lead to anything. A lot of newcomers who registered in dozens of similar companies every day do not bear anything to the project. No recognizability there is no progress and investors...
July 27, 2018, 09:29:04 AM
I see the project caused serious interest!

I hope so :-)
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 06:42:55 AM
I see the project caused serious interest!
July 26, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

I also think about creating a partnership program.
July 26, 2018, 07:10:38 AM

It is possible that the conditions of distribution will be changed, and coins will be awarded for only those posts for which someone voted. But it's only possible.
July 26, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

On the forum a good anti-spam system. Of course, I will promote my projects at this forum. And a few other ways.
July 26, 2018, 07:05:11 AM
So the coin will be of value after the distribution of Airdrop, or during Airdrop?

Sure it will! After listing.
Pages:
Jump to: