Pages:
Author

Topic: ProgressCoin[PSSC] X11 POW+POS [ Launch time: November 24, 2014 15 p.m.] - page 5. (Read 6678 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Dev, make ICO, looks great, i am in with 2btc !!!
Only 2 btc? This thread is very good
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Dev, make ICO, looks great, i am in with 2btc !!!
Activity: 49
Merit: 16
Not doubt, that's the coin the whole world was waiting for.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
BUY BUY CELL CELL
Too much info, can you break it down a bit more  Sad
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
my head hurts now........................................
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Progresscoin is a new currency, to provide a stable currency for the miners and currency appreciation enthusiasts. Progresscoin birth, suggests a new exchange mode. Let holders Progresscoin people do not worry about inflation and the value of money decreases. Support Facility, the latter application, reflecting the exchange thereof, can make Progresscoin stable value. Progresscoin holders will get some value protection. Value Progresscoin increased steadily, so that more people are willing to hold Progresscoin, not only to sell.

SOON

Countdown
  Wallet
  LOGO

Great announcement  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I guess if you start from a basically empty ANN, all you can do is progress  Sad

No promises beats empty promises. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I guess if you start from a basically empty ANN, all you can do is progress  Sad

True... 

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Activity: 10
What suggestions and new innovations can contact me. Development pools can PM me Angry
 Grin   Finally, the team is also testing
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Progresscoin is a new currency, to provide a stable currency for the miners and currency appreciation enthusiasts. Progresscoin birth, suggests a new exchange mode. Let holders Progresscoin people do not worry about inflation and the value of money decreases. Support Facility, the latter application, reflecting the exchange thereof, can make Progresscoin stable value. Progresscoin holders will get some value protection. Value Progresscoin increased steadily, so that more people are willing to hold Progresscoin, not only to sell.

SOON

Countdown
  Wallet
  LOGO

Can't wait! Best coin I've seen in the last 2 minutes!
Activity: 540
Merit: 500

SOON

Countdown
  Wallet
  LOGO

Change the name of the coin first.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Obviously SCAN! Will mine!  Grin

BTW.. Dev this ann is not looking like shit. Try to make it better, to gain some trust.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

ProgressCoin[PSSC]

Launch time: November 25, 2014 15 p.m.(Greenwich time)

Progresscoin is a new currency, to provide a stable currency for the miners and currency appreciation enthusiasts.
Progresscoin birth, suggests a new exchange mode. Let holders Progresscoin people do not worry about inflation and the value of money decreases.
Support Facility, the latter application, reflecting the exchange thereof, can make Progresscoin stable value. Progresscoin holders will get some value protection. Value Progresscoin increased steadily,
so that more people are willing to hold Progresscoin, not only to sell.

Social contact

Twitter:
Facebook:
Mail:
Skype:We will be in a real-time chat platform for better communication with you

Specifications

Currency name: ProgressCoin
Abbreviation: PSSC
Quantity: 12000000
Algorithm: X11POW+POS
Mining period: 10 days
Mature period: 120 block
Time: 1 minutes
1       50W (Pre-Mine)
2-1001      per  5000
1002-3001   per  1000
3002-10000  per  500

Download

Windows:
linux:
Source code:

Mining pool

We look forward to some high quality mining pool to join us

Block Explorer

After launch

Reward

We set up a foundation to reward some help us and be working people!
Translation: 200 PSSC
Promotion: 500 PSSC
Application development: 10000 PSSC
Block Explorer:10000 PSSC

More details will be announced in succession in the back, hope you to join, let ProgressCoin bring win-win situation for our situation
Pages:
Jump to: