Pages:
Author

Topic: Project COVID-19 Art Contest Discussion. Last date: 28th February - page 2. (Read 387 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256
I have just submitted an artwork which I created to celebrate BTC's 10th anniversary
back in 2018. I didnt sell it so I though it would be a good idea to list it on the COVID-19 thread.

I created it with Acrylic paint on a cradled hardboard frame.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
I know that we have a lot of creative souls here at the forum and I am expecting nothing but awesome artwork will come through and hopefully we'll be able to raise some funds from it to help people in need. Thank you Royse for initiating this!
And thank you for the idea in the first place. I was running out of ideas to promote it since we wiped out all funds in the last donation.

The raffle is still active. Still 9 spots left out of 16. Harkorede alone took 6 spots and Bttzed03 took one. In this high bitcoin season the entry price seems too high now LOL, however here is the link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/only-916-sopts-left-win-001-btc-raffle-to-raise-fund-for-project-covid-19-5256901

In case anyone wants to take a spot they are welcome.

PS: Thanks Jayce for awesome design.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
I know that we have a lot of creative souls here at the forum and I am expecting nothing but awesome artwork will come through and hopefully we'll be able to raise some funds from it to help people in need. Thank you Royse for initiating this!
legendary
legendary
F.A.Q topic for Project COVID-19 art contest. The link of the art contest is in the next post.

Best of luck!

Regards,

Project COVID-19 Team
Pages:
Jump to: