Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project Development] cgEasy 1.0.0--Generate CGminer config for LTC Mining easy! - page 2. (Read 12848 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Tried this for litecoin.. only was getting 6.7kh/s on my 7870's.. *unamused*

However, your bitcoin tool worked BEAUTIFULLY. I was never able to get cgminer to work correctly before on my own. What is your BTC address so i can send you a tip?
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Added support for overclocking and overvolting, and the program will now, when overclocking, show you the default clocks for your card for core and memory, supports almost 200 GPUs, from 2xxx to 7xxx and 2xxxM to 7xxxM!
legendary
Really cool.  I'll check this out later.  It took me a while to figure out how to get cgminer going.  I've been using it for the last 3 days and have found it more stable then reaper, not much of a hash difference though sadly.

Yeah, hash rate seems about same between the two programs, but the stability of cgminer (plus all the nice built-in options for OC, fan control, etc.) is why I use it now.

And thanks! Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Really cool.  I'll check this out later.  It took me a while to figure out how to get cgminer going.  I've been using it for the last 3 days and have found it more stable then reaper, not much of a hash difference though sadly.
legendary
Hello! Today I invested a few hours time into making a simple program to generate cgminer .bat launch files. The program is a simple, executable jar.

"cgEasy holds your hand through the creation of cgminer configs--All you need is your pool info and know what GPU you have!"

It works on all platforms being Java, but it makes .bat files for cgminer.exe, which pretty much limits it to Windows. All you need to know about your GPU is what it is--is it a 5970 or a 7970M? Or maybe a Mobile 3410? cgEasy has around 200 different GPUs programmed into it--from a 2008 laptop gpu like a Mobility Radeon HD 3200 to a desktop 7970. This program is not meant for advanced users with multiple different gpus which each have different #'s of shaders. cgEasy now also supports overclocking and overvolting settings, and has the default memory and core clocks programmed in for almost 200 gpus!

Get more information, a full video tutorial, source code, screenshots, and more at http://litecointalk.eu/index.php/topic,36.0.html
Pages:
Jump to: