Pages:
Author

Topic: Project ICH - page 6. (Read 1824 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 26, 2020, 08:37:25 PM
Nice project
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
April 29, 2020, 09:03:30 AM
token with a very large supply, but has a pretty good price, and occupy 1 $ on two exchanges. This is amazing if you can have a little

Thanks for your opinion
We do not aim to dump the market wıth large quantities ... The amount allocated to the market is 25 million, 24 of which have been sold to private investors and are known to us under strıct conditions they agreed to.
The remaining million will be displayed in exchanges gradually.
Also we are currently working on building an actual community and making the currency acceptable for payment at more than 500 stores and companies in several countries around the world which will be announced gradually and accordingly.
Although the ICH project was recently publicly launched, and so far it is presented in three global exchange platforms in less than a month, which is an excellent sign of its rapid progress.
We do not aim to build an imaginary community of thousands, but rather to build a real organic society that grows naturally.
Also, we are working on making the success of the project’s idea a revolutionary one supporting a very important and neglected sector in many countries around the world.

This is good news, and this token can be used to pay for accessories in Turkey.  I hope this can be widespread in other countries.  and don't forget I support the project by spreading it on my social media.
Activity: 3
April 28, 2020, 09:13:37 PM
This project includes an strong team, an exciting idea, a great start! The project is very interesting and very promising. Hope that this project will lead to success, keep going forward! Be part of a growing community. hopefully the team can realize this project well without any significant constraints.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 26, 2020, 07:55:04 PM
Excellent project congratulations Thank you for allowing us to participate in your project.
Activity: 13
April 28, 2020, 08:26:17 PM
Wow..
nice idea, it will be a tough journey to get started.
I hope you can achieve the goal. Grin Grin
Activity: 5
April 28, 2020, 07:27:18 PM
I love the idea they have developed, surely the inventors' answer will be the best. I hope that the price of your currency will remain stable over time. But I wanted to ask you a question: how do you project the growth of the project to 5 years and how many investors do you plan to attract to join your project? I wish you thousands of success.
Activity: 24
April 28, 2020, 05:02:53 PM
Now you can buy any of the mobile accessories and pay with a ICH 💪💪🚀🚀😍😍

At Alsultan store located in Turkey, Antakya
ANTAKYA SARAYKENT MAH 19SK

https://www.facebook.com/ideachaincoin/posts/142389480749600
Activity: 8
April 26, 2020, 05:25:12 PM
Good Work, Big Project
Activity: 5
April 28, 2020, 01:23:56 PM
excellent platform, with a wide range of options for us, giving several opportunities to investors, I really liked it, I congratulate you
April 28, 2020, 10:09:22 AM
token with a very large supply, but has a pretty good price, and occupy 1 $ on two exchanges. This is amazing if you can have a little

Thanks for your opinion
We do not aim to dump the market wıth large quantities ... The amount allocated to the market is 25 million, 24 of which have been sold to private investors and are known to us under strıct conditions they agreed to.
The remaining million will be displayed in exchanges gradually.
Also we are currently working on building an actual community and making the currency acceptable for payment at more than 500 stores and companies in several countries around the world which will be announced gradually and accordingly.
Although the ICH project was recently publicly launched, and so far it is presented in three global exchange platforms in less than a month, which is an excellent sign of its rapid progress.
We do not aim to build an imaginary community of thousands, but rather to build a real organic society that grows naturally.
Also, we are working on making the success of the project’s idea a revolutionary one supporting a very important and neglected sector in many countries around the world.

brand new
April 26, 2020, 10:04:34 AM
Love this project
Activity: 194
Merit: 1
April 28, 2020, 09:21:44 AM
April 28, 2020, 06:38:11 AM
@OP, please don't create accounts just to hype up your thread. The mod will just delete those one -liner spam posts. if your project is real solid, people will noticed it, no need to create so many accounts and try hard to bump this thread. also, if you can buy copper membership here in the forum so you can post images, your ANN would look better as compared to all texts shown.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

My friend, we do not create multiple fake accounts
There is no project on the face of the earth and throughout all history a great start directly
Do you want the project to do a miracle by starting big directly?
Please be objective with criticism
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
April 28, 2020, 02:37:14 AM
@OP, please don't create accounts just to hype up your thread. The mod will just delete those one -liner spam posts. if your project is real solid, people will noticed it, no need to create so many accounts and try hard to bump this thread. also, if you can buy copper membership here in the forum so you can post images, your ANN would look better as compared to all texts shown.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote
brand new
April 24, 2020, 11:20:06 PM
this is a great project, with a view to the future, I hope to be part of your great team, total success
April 27, 2020, 11:27:07 AM
ROADMAP

19/1/2020
Project Launch

25/4/2020
End of ICO

Q2/Q3 2020
Listing on exchanges

Q1/Q2 2021
Partnerships with patent registration organizations worldwide

Q2 2021
Launch of the ICH patent registration platform protoype

Q3/Q4 2021
Official ICH platform launch

Q1 2022
Launch of ICH platform for mobile devices

Q1 2023
ICH community vote to burn 10M ICH tokens
April 27, 2020, 06:03:12 AM
brand new
April 27, 2020, 05:55:26 AM
new update

ICH is ofiicially listed on crex24 exchange

https://crex24.com/ar/exchange/ICH-BTC

April 27, 2020, 05:47:10 AM
If you already did sell those 24M, that means this project will move forward fast. But upon seeing the profiles of your team members, how are inventors and creators will trust your project if you don't have professional profile links like linkedin profile? Do you think real inventors will just trust facebook profiles?
My friend, thanks for your questions
Inventors will trust the project when it is 100% legal and that's what we're working on
As for the topic of facebook profiles, only the crazy who builds his confidence with anything based on the facebook profiles or any other page
Pages:
Jump to: