Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project] I.C.O Crypto Millionaires..... - page 2. (Read 247 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 10:45:54 AM
Looking for any advice, questions, volunteers or partners regarding setting up I.C.O as quick as possible

We are a group of 3 crypto multi multi millionaire investors with our founder heavily invested in Bitcoin since 2011... This I believe gives us a huge advantage and the founders track record proves this..

He has correctly predicted

BTC to $20,000 when bitcoin was around $70

Dark/Dash to $1000 at 50 cents

Ethereum around 80 cents in his words 'the only coin that can compete and come close to bitcoins market cap'.

XRP to 1$ from the beginning although he never invested in XRP..

The reason for wanting to create this I.C.O is that we feel community has become tainted, although since bitcoins existence there has always been scammers, pump an dump groups like Fontas and Wolong but the general atmosphere still seemed more community driven and generous to help each other thrive with a rebellious streak to the establishments. If anybody remembers these times please feel free to comment......Now this space seems full of youtube twitter scam artists being paid to promote scams to rip off their followers, inside trading, groups of large net individuals plotting and planning pump and dump scams, infested with I.C.O scams basically stealing billions of dollars with 60% becoming worthless within 6 months. This is extremely damaging to cryptocurrencies reputation and new investors including potential future investors.

Bitcoin is starting to become everything we were against.

We are looking to create an I.C.O to raise $3,000,000 that will be used to build a community and make them wealthy we will work together to bring prosperity to our community. We have a unique idea that will not only bring profits to coin holders we will also reduce coin supply in ways never done before and expect 50% of supply to be burned within 2 years and a lot of millionaires made... The majority of funds will be used to trade cryptocurriences and we expect our net assets to be worth around one billion dollars around this time 2021 as hard as this may be to believe we actually think its a modest timeframe as we are confident it would be a lot sooner (see below)... Most I.C.O are promises of something that doesn't exist yet. A lot of these billionaire dollar market caps had only raised tens of millions thats all they are worth. thats why so many crashed and the billions of dollars went into a select few pockets. When our market cap hits a billion dollars we will have a billion dollars in assets.

The idea has passed around by our founder previously, but as a very private and now busy person he wants to remain anonymous.. We needed to prove it can be done so in march 2017 we purchased 1 bitcoin around $1200 solely for the reason of turning it to one million dollars and around 9 months later that one bitcoin was worth over $800,000. We have all the coin purchase orders to prove this.. it has since been cashed out and given to a children's charity by the founder with no mention of bitcoin.

How it was done

trading via poloniex within one month it was around $10,000 then around $20,000 in july we then start to deposit into binance where we brought 8000 BNB coin under a dollar $20 dollars was our sale target and 5000 WTC around 60 cents with a target sale of $50 but we sold most around $35 then then TRX the quickest and biggest profits brought in at 17 sats and sold around 1500 sats...(we also traded numerous shit coins that are now worthless but all made us a profit) This can all be proved and will be put together on medium but it will take time to gather and sort through all these orders and exchanges so please be patient as this was just a last minute draft for some advice and questions as we proceed through creating this I.C.O..

our ambition is to become a large anonymous decentralised hedge with a loyal respected even secretive community that will be achieved by making them extremely prosperous as numbers are always an extreme advantage, we can achieve so much more together than alone.

I have intentionally not released many details regarding the I.C.O but open to any questions and interest from anyone that would like to be involved.... Please ignore the grammar this was a rushed last minute decision post.

Pages:
Jump to: