Pages:
Author

Topic: Project ✟New ❤️❤️❤️✟JERUSALEM LOVE✟❤️❤️❤️-⭐-💰💰💰 $10 WEEKLY BOUNTY LIST 💰💰💰 - page 3. (Read 998 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Completely and utterly pointless to mine this coin.
6 blocks and already an insane difficulty

Dev, i think you need a re-think, and re-launch

It readjusts difficulty based upon network every 10 minutes. Have faith my friend. Smiley
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Completely and utterly pointless to mine this coin.
6 blocks and already an insane difficulty

Dev, i think you need a re-think, and re-launch
I got into trouble when I opened the main website (jerusalemlove.org), I got the information that the website might be wrong or it was deleted, is there a problem in the website? or where can I get other information about this project?

if there are any specific questions you might have, your more than welcome to ask...
I got into trouble when I opened the main website (jerusalemlove.org), I got the information that the website might be wrong or it was deleted, is there a problem in the website? or where can I get other information about this project?

No, there isn't much information on this project at the moment, i'm sorry. mostly its just me trying to recruit a few miners so that i can get this thing up on the markets sooner or later.
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
Shut coin

Yes Sir, As of right now, i agree with you, it is a shut coin, but haven't you ever seen caterpillars, one day they transform into a beautiful butterfly, just like this shut coin will turn into a beautiful moon coin.
Activity: 67
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
always running the 29GH/s asic miners.
This coin is the enemy of the poor man
Main Website: jerusalemlove.org
Block Explorer: chainz.cryptoid.info/love/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JerusalemLove25
Telegram: https://t.me/JERUSALEMLOVE

Markets Available: Coming Soon!

Name: JERUSALEM
Ticker: LOVE
Algorithm: SHA-256
Type: PoW
ICO: None
Pre-Mined: 10%
Total Supply: 1,583,987
Coinbase maturity: 100 blocks
Target spacing: 10 minutes
Target timespan: 10 minutes
Transaction confirmations: 6 blocks
Block Reward: 33 LOVE

Brand New Altcoin to Start Mining , Please be kind, and "Pay It Forward with LOVE".

Simply download the wallet, and in the debug console type "setgenerate true" to start mining with your cpu.

jerusalemloves.com : port 3333 for Jerusalem Mining Pool

ccminer-x64.exe -a SHA256 -o stratum+tcp://jerusalemloves.com:3333 -u YourWalletAddressHere -p x c=LOVE
pause

WEEKLY BOUNTY LIST (in efforts to help promote potential miners to mine this new currency)

$10 USD (worth of BTC) will be Rewarded to whoever mines Block number 20 - Screenshot the deed.
$10 USD (worth of BTC) will be Rewarded to whoever mines Block number 40 - Screenshot the deed.
$10 USD (worth of BTC) will be Rewarded to whoever mines Block number 60 - Screenshot the deed.
$10 USD (worth of BTC) will be Rewarded to whoever mines Block number 80 - Screenshot the deed.
$10 USD (worth of BTC) will be Rewarded to whoever mines Block number 101 - Screenshot the deed.
Pages:
Jump to: