Pages:
Author

Topic: Project ✟New ❤️❤️❤️✟JERUSALEM LOVE✟❤️❤️❤️-⭐-💰💰💰Garden of Eden, LLC💰💰💰 - page 5. (Read 2085 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 261
in my wallet 125 blocks everything is correct? I resynchronized it 3 times. deleted blocks and wallet.dat - still 125 blocks
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
New pool

Fee 1.5%

Ports:

Asics:                                   3510
Nicehash/Miningrigrentals:     3511
Low diff:                               3512

Thank you so much, i'm having stratum issues mining though
Activity: 478
Merit: 10
New pool

Fee 1.5%

Ports:

Asics:                                   3510
Nicehash/Miningrigrentals:     3511
Low diff:                               3512

Like this coin was created from the state of Israel, right?

Why does a coin that has so much value from a war-ravaged country does not have a Whipepaper and does not provide relief for its Team?
PS: look at the website.

No, This coin was Created In the United States. It is a New Coin.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
Like this coin was created from the state of Israel, right?

Why does a coin that has so much value from a war-ravaged country does not have a Whipepaper and does not provide relief for its Team?
PS: look at the website.
Updated Title to include need pool, maybe if we are lucky someone will show up and make a pool for us to mine, for a reasonably low fee

Need a Yiimp Pool
Updated Title to include need pool, maybe if we are lucky someone will show up and make a pool for us to mine, for a reasonably low fee
what's wrong with the coin? I have the last block 27 in my Windows wallet ... then there are no new blocks (

I'm solo mining it, so the difficulty goes up, meanwhile, while waiting on a pool to mine it
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
what's wrong with the coin? I have the last block 27 in my Windows wallet ... then there are no new blocks (
Pages:
Jump to: