Pages:
Author

Topic: PROJECT PHOBOS [MASTERNODES][POW][POW][ICO][RE-LAUNCH] - page 5. (Read 11159 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I don't understand, I got 1 masternode running for a day now,and still no reward.
that is normal?

masternodedebug :

Masternode successfully started

"rank" : 27,
        "network" : "ipv4",
        "txhash" : "2743ab1b8ba3e8f8c48e5fe8e25e1c7a293985e14f6564c04c15f5774cbda90d",
        "outidx" : 0,
        "status" : "ENABLED",
        "addr" : "DDRstuPRS2JL3SANQ7rcAFvcjhHD7e1qxw",
        "version" : 70811,
        "lastseen" : 1517671540,
        "activetime" : 87655,
        "lastpaid" : 0
    }
No, it is not normal. At this point you should get reward in around every 2 h. Try to restart your masternode. and do it trough console, not wallet gui
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I don't understand, I got 1 masternode running for a day now,and still no reward.
that is normal?

masternodedebug :

Masternode successfully started

"rank" : 27,
        "network" : "ipv4",
        "txhash" : "2743ab1b8ba3e8f8c48e5fe8e25e1c7a293985e14f6564c04c15f5774cbda90d",
        "outidx" : 0,
        "status" : "ENABLED",
        "addr" : "DDRstuPRS2JL3SANQ7rcAFvcjhHD7e1qxw",
        "version" : 70811,
        "lastseen" : 1517671540,
        "activetime" : 87655,
        "lastpaid" : 0
    }
coinsmarkets.com is back online did you ask for listing?
Coinsmarkets have been promising this for few weeks now. As you can see it is still closed. We are looking at more stable exchanges ATM
Activity: 280
How to start MN ?
Required exactly 5000 or can be 5 to 1000 ?
copper member
Activity: 1899
Merit: 766
ether everywhere!
How are you guys mining this with 1080Ti? Which miner?
I run into problems after a few minutes mining (Unspecified launch failure and hash won't validate on CPU etc.)

I found a couple of advices on the net indicating that I should lower intensity and specify power limit but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

I use ccminer 2.2.4 32bit --power-limit 80 -i 20 About 2000 Mhz Core ~0.95 mV . I haven't any issues with this settings.
coinsmarkets.com is back online did you ask for listing?
Activity: 3
Hi all. Sorry for my absence here. Had lot of work around coin and last few days have health issues. Something is wrong with my right lung that prevents me breath without pain. Still checking with doctors and going trough some tests.
For those who are concerned about future of coin: We are still working on new wallet release and waiting for more exchanges to list us. Listing is slow at the moment. We are following roadmap, to be fair we are ahead of it.
Will update you about situation on saturday, please bare with us.
Thank you  

Hi,

can you answer to my email please?
Health is most important man. take care, and no worry Phobos will be great Smiley
Hi all. Sorry for my absence here. Had lot of work around coin and last few days have health issues. Something is wrong with my right lung that prevents me breath without pain. Still checking with doctors and going trough some tests.
For those who are concerned about future of coin: We are still working on new wallet release and waiting for more exchanges to list us. Listing is slow at the moment. We are following roadmap, to be fair we are ahead of it.
Will update you about situation on saturday, please bare with us.
Thank you  
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Filipino translation reserved.

Please reserve Chinese translation if you need,thanks.
Any plan to list on other exchange?
Phobos [PBS] added to FrenchMiningClub

ONLY 0.2% FEE for a Week!
No registration required.

Code:

Code:
-a lyra2z --url stratum+tcp://pool.frenchmining.club:4553 -u Your_WALLET -p c=PBS

Pool is working fine sync with the new wallet.... fee still at 0.2%

Enjoy Guys.

How to track my mining status with your pool?

Go in wallet tab and put your mining address
Activity: 19
How are you guys mining this with 1080Ti? Which miner?
I run into problems after a few minutes mining (Unspecified launch failure and hash won't validate on CPU etc.)

I found a couple of advices on the net indicating that I should lower intensity and specify power limit but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

Activity: 302
Merit: 102
Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl
Phobos [PBS] added to FrenchMiningClub

ONLY 0.2% FEE for a Week!
No registration required.

Code:

Code:
-a lyra2z --url stratum+tcp://pool.frenchmining.club:4553 -u Your_WALLET -p c=PBS

Pool is working fine sync with the new wallet.... fee still at 0.2%

Enjoy Guys.

How to track my mining status with your pool?
Activity: 44
This Pbs coin has a stable price at the moment, unlike others Mn coins which went down deep in the ocean.
Activity: 172
Merit: 20
The coin is also a joy to mine if you have Nvidia gpus... as long as there is no lyra2z ASICS in sight, it has a really bright future because people are just always looking for good alternatives for gpu mining...
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
You don't need auctions. Buy coins from exchange - https://stocks.exchange/trade/PBS/BTC
Activity: 17
Activity: 3
Where are the DEV?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: