Pages:
Author

Topic: project products cannot function properly! - page 2. (Read 390 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 05, 2019, 05:51:03 PM
In achieving the success of a project certainly influenced by several factors including organizational governance, project managers, project teams, project roadmaps, project partners and also what products they want to offer in the market.
especially the experience of the developer and the team because this is the core of the project. which will determine that the project can achieve success in the market if the project can be managed by an experienced team and developer. The experienced team is very influential on the success of the project, those who have long managed the project and have valid experience in the past certainly have a good background.
In addition partners are also very important because the larger the project partners, the more investors will join them.
but the problem is the products they offer on the market can't operate properly.

in this case I am more confident with the experience / performance of the developer team and the project, I doubt about the product! the fact is that projects that have quality products do not guarantee that they can work well in the market.
Not sure if you talking about one single project or you talking about every project as a whole. If you can't trust a project, then simply just don't invest on it. If you think that the project will not function properly, then just avoid it. Why risk on something which you think won't work?
Yeah, experience of a developer matters more than the size of the development team. This is true for every case, not just these projects.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 05, 2019, 05:08:03 PM
Yes, this is one drawback that many projects have. The quality of the product is very lacking and can not go well. This is a challenge for a project that can succeed. Not only experienced developers, experienced teams and project managers who have quality.

It is currently difficult to find a perfect project with quality products. But if you're a hard worker, I guess you won't give up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
September 05, 2019, 03:01:02 PM
A project that has a really really working product is much more likely to succeed. Even having an excellent team, a good idea, but without a truly functioning product, it is difficult to assure the investor of success. Everyone wants to touch with their hands, for which they will pay money.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
September 05, 2019, 01:04:28 PM
actually not as fast as you mean that each project has different goals and if you question the quality of the product depending on the funds they have collected, if the funds from investors have reached the target set, the team will continue their work according to the road map and that also requires time. You need to look at the whitepaper because there you will see project travel data.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
September 05, 2019, 12:31:55 PM
In achieving the success of a project certainly influenced by several factors including organizational governance, project managers, project teams, project roadmaps, project partners and also what products they want to offer in the market.
especially the experience of the developer and the team because this is the core of the project. which will determine that the project can achieve success in the market if the project can be managed by an experienced team and developer. The experienced team is very influential on the success of the project, those who have long managed the project and have valid experience in the past certainly have a good background.
In addition partners are also very important because the larger the project partners, the more investors will join them.
but the problem is the products they offer on the market can't operate properly.

in this case I am more confident with the experience / performance of the developer team and the project, I doubt about the product! the fact is that projects that have quality products do not guarantee that they can work well in the market.

My take on it is that projects that are really serious with platform development should already have a working system on ground for it. Token sales and funds generation should only be used for platform expansion and further innovations. You can't bring up a concept to me
 to ask for funds without at least first successfully testing it out to ensure it will work as postulated by your whitepaper. If 85% of shitcoins today had any operational platform before raising funds and tokenizing the project, I believe the value of their coins will not be so low as they are on exchanges today
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
September 05, 2019, 12:22:59 PM
When I see a project, I don’t rely on the product alone, but also look at the team behind the project, although products really matters a lot, I think to me, it is much more important because without a good product, there is no way the project can gain the attention of the community and there is no way that the project can be sustained for long in the market, it is a product that is useful that will always call users to itself.

The important role of team is just to ensure that thy manage the project very well, and they ensure that it always gets o the hear of the public and that they always come up with different project idea that will continue to make the existing one value to people and also attract newer investors, because without new investors, there is no way that the older ones can get paid also.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
September 05, 2019, 12:20:40 PM
the conclusion is very simple, it's just about how the team behind the project develops their product. I would not say that quality products do not guarantee that they will be valuable in the market. but a product that has a special appeal for investors that will determine the actual function of the project product.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 05, 2019, 11:30:48 AM
I think everything goes back to the original purpose of making the project and launching the project. because no matter how good the developer is and how well the product of the project if they have come out or forgotten their original purpose, the product will automatically be displaced and lost from the exchanger after the product is listed on the exchange. and it will not be long because only products that have potential and important goals that will remain on the exchangers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
September 05, 2019, 11:22:30 AM
Not even just any product, some projects have bad products and yet they called them working product,its just like building a crypto project based on means of payment when we already have hundreds of coins that can be use as means of payment,i think developers should start thinking of new ideas before building any projects,if developers have run out of ideas they should just stop buidling projects
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
September 05, 2019, 11:10:24 AM
a serious team will focus on the products they launch, for example investors before investing certainly see whether the products they make can function well? yes, if a project has a superior product structure it will attract a lot of investment in the market, but conversely if the product they launch looks bad, of course investors will not want to fund an unclear product.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
September 05, 2019, 10:58:52 AM
Its absolute waste of time for any developer to build a project without good working product,unlike the past where its all about whitepaper of every projects now things have change drastically,if you can do your own research you will see that many ICO Projects are near their death after 2018 bear market took over and these projects are still struggling till date
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
September 05, 2019, 10:57:02 AM
remeber, ideas arent always regular as there is no need for them if thye were. you come up with something new and it is only you as the visioner and the man with the idea that can really comprehend what you intend to achieve and in  most cases, your achievement of that project is the global usage of the product so loads of sensitization has to be put in place and also your developers have to catch the aim and idea before giving you  perfect design. Logically, you have to create enough sensitization for people to see things the way you intend for them to.
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
September 05, 2019, 10:53:47 AM
A good product will not be created if team has no experience, of course they have experience even though it is still limited. And to cover this, project with a serious team will find suitable partners to support its products.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
September 05, 2019, 10:52:18 AM

Its just like you've said that projects that have quality products do not guarantee the success of the project, your point says it all, it has come to the point where by you will see projects been managed by new teams with no past crypto experience ends up been a successful one than projects with pro teams,all this can't be predict either been a crypto investor or just a crypto trader so this is why we take risks
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
September 05, 2019, 10:49:34 AM
Product will make the team continue working and the project to be better in the future.
This product is not that important at the start of the project.
You are very right, most investors are looking on the partnership they have and how they are launching their propose project.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Life's but a walking shadow!
September 05, 2019, 10:41:08 AM
If you ask me I think the most important aspect of a project is the final product that they offer, that's the end that justifies the means.
A project cannot have a wonderful manager, good team, good developers and when their product gets to the market it's struggles to have a worth, that would only infuriate already existing investors and scare away other possible ones.

So in my opinion if a team has a good end product, it's growth would be accelerated and even those who weren't part of the project at the initial stage would love to join in and invest because now they can see a real project with a worthwhile product that could be good in the future.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
https://goldeth.io/
September 05, 2019, 09:51:16 AM
project products that don't work well because the team can't develop their projects properly, but not all developers are like that. I think that developers who do not have experience in managing previous projects greatly affect the projects they currently manage, including products that fail, investors also will not be interested in the project.
Activity: 296
September 05, 2019, 04:18:25 AM
the product is the most important part of the project because if the product has a good function, it shows that the developer can run their program correctly. but in this period many developers created quality products but did not produce good results.
Activity: 40
September 04, 2019, 11:22:18 PM
Most projects that hold a decent ICO have something to show before you give them any money. It could be an MVP (minimum viable product), some strings of code, or at least some partnership with a respectable company. Any project that promises to use the raised funds for the development of a product is, at very best, trying to get some easy money. What they should do is develop their product further, not just start working on it.
and that's one of the things they need to consider if their project is to be successful and the products they create are sold out in the market.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 04, 2019, 11:01:56 PM
An honest ICO will always provide you with the allocation of the raised funds in exhausting detail. Importantly, most of the funds will go to finance further development of the product. Spending something on marketing or advisors is generally okay, however, if a project prioritizes payouts to some experts, lawyers, or even their own team, that’s an obvious red flag.

Is it really a good project if it has to spend the lion’s share of its budget on lawyers?   
If the team really wishes to deliver a good product, they will make sure that you see it. If they use most of the funds for different kinds of rewards, it’s reasonable to ask.

how are you going to finance the future of your product?
So, generally, it all comes down to the good old question: cui prodest, or who eventually benefits from it!
Pages:
Jump to: