Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Pump NAVAJOCOIN Start of Pump Join Us! - page 3. (Read 3625 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
hey scam artist what time GMT are you going to tell us all to SELL ?

lemme guess you will say BUY..
but then vanish and coincidentally some guy later will dump the leaving fuck out of the coin LOL

get a job ..it would prob earn you more money that scamming bitcointalk idiots for money with fake pumps Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
From the sell orders I can see we gonna smash 600 easy , really easy the question is how high is this thing gonna blow
legendary
Interesting. Let's check in around 11 hours the power of Navajo community.

Thanks bro we need everyone's help to get us back on the MAP! See you at Bittrex

COUNTDOWN TIMER - http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=179&iso=20140827T17&msg=NAV%20/%20BTC%20Pump

legendary
Who is doing the pumping? And what exchange is this coin traded on?

Is there a selling point on this coin beside the pumping?

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV - this is the exchange where the pump is occuring
also traded on https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nav

Most of US are not selling due to ANON coming! in a couple of weeks

Check out the whitepapper - https://www.dropbox.com/s/slr85zpbw380use/Whitepaper.pdf

The Anon Messaging System is Beta testing on 27th as well
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Who is doing the pumping? And what exchange is this coin traded on?

Is there a selling point on this coin beside the pumping?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Interesting. Let's check in around 11 hours the power of Navajo community.
legendary
I just want to take this opportunity to welcome the new guys to the NAVAJOCOIN community. You have come at the right time!

NAVAJOCOIN was born on 7th of July.

Exciting times have finally arrived and we all appreciate your help and Support!

We have a commited Devolper in ~soopy~ who has just knocked off the Anon Messageing system for us and you can participate in the testing phase.

We are here for the LONG term and most of us have been here from the begining , but we are still young . We need your new energy , your new idea's and NEW momentum. Enjoy the Ride with US!

Regardless of where you are in the world follow this timer

COUNTDOWN TIMER - http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=179&iso=20140827T17&msg=NAV%20/%20BTC%20Pump

Goals for 27th- Hopefully we can smash the 600 sats barrier and create new VOLUME for our new investors! and make Page 1 on Bittrex.

We can do this together!

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I am also here, and will support the project.
But want no partialliaty or early buying and early selling.
Yes, pump will be fair, no prebuy, no early selling, just will help to the market

I will analysis all details will disclose how much coins I will buy.
I don't mind if coin future is brigt, I can hold for long time too.
legendary
Activity: 994
Yes, pump will be fair, no prebuy, no early selling, just will help to the market

How can you say there will be no pre-buying when you already announced the coin?  Do you REALLY expect people to wait?  I cant imagine you did...
I bought some nav a few weeks ago at 1500 sat and just awaiting for nav reboud
After double spend attack, we stayed alive but prices fell
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
I already have some NAV!! So is it going to be all time high??
Activity: 168

How can you say there will be no pre-buying when you already announced the coin?  Do you REALLY expect people to wait?  I cant imagine you did...
legendary
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Am I the only one that feels knows that these pump and dumps are horrible for the market.  Even if you guys bump the "value" of the coin, 99% of the time it is just slowly gonna crumble back down. You guys are creating false value, not only does it make people loose money by buying higher than they should be.  It is not good for the market as a whole because coins should rise in value because they do something different that may add to the popularity of cryptocurrency with the masses.  This organized pump and dump shit holds cryptocurrency in general back just for that reason.

If a coin is going to rise in value, it should do so for a reason, not because some douchebag on a forum says "lets all buy at once derrr".  There is a reason this type of shit is called fraud on the stock exchange...

Wink

edit: Wait you guys announced the coin you are going to pump ... tomorrow?. . . You dont understand do you?  Unless you bought a bunch before you announced it I guess. In that case the pump and DUMP has already started  Tongue

another edit:  I am a newb in the altcoin trading world.... Are the masses REALLY this stupid/gullible?

Not gullible.. Just free $$$. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Activity: 168
Am I the only one that feels knows that these pump and dumps are horrible for the market.  Even if you guys bump the "value" of the coin, 99% of the time it is just slowly gonna crumble back down. You guys are creating false value, not only does it make people loose money by buying higher than they should be.  It is not good for the market as a whole because coins should rise in value because they do something different that may add to the popularity of cryptocurrency with the masses.  This organized pump and dump shit holds cryptocurrency in general back just for that reason.

If a coin is going to rise in value, it should do so for a reason, not because some douchebag on a forum says "lets all buy at once derrr".  There is a reason this type of shit is called fraud on the stock exchange...

Wink

edit: Wait you guys announced the coin you are going to pump ... tomorrow?. . . You dont understand do you?  Unless you bought a bunch before you announced it I guess. In that case the pump and DUMP has already started  Tongue

another edit:  I am a newb in the altcoin trading world.... Are the masses REALLY this stupid/gullible?
Activity: 154
STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O
Just bought 16K ready for tomorrow Smiley
Activity: 518
Can you provide evidence that you have enough money to pump this? I don't want to be buying in another coin on empty promises you know.

Hi,

If you are looking for 100% risk free investment then i can already tell you that nobody can provide this for you Smiley

But nav has lots of potential:

- first coin who survived double spend attack
- previous price was already around 2000 sat (before double spend)
- previous volume was always between 50/120 btc a day (before double spend)
- soopy is a trusty dev which has been around for a long time (devs are really important)
- nav already has a nice community with strong fans/believers

So due to double spend nav has had 2 bad months and now all is solved again and they are stronger then ever!

And even if the pump isnt huge there is plenty of stuff coming which will spike the price:

- beta anon messaging starts tomorrow
- beta anon transactions (unique anon with subchains) will start soon

And once above beta is finished nav will be the first coin with such an advanced and complete anon system!

Also it isnt that important how big the pump will be. Id rather not see a pump and dump. The most important thing is to get volume up again. Once its back on page 1 at bittrex then new money flow in natural (which is important)...

I cant give any guarantees, but nobody can in cryptoworld... if you find it too risky then just watch and decided during the pump or dont buy at all...

I will join the pump as well. I dont have much but i will pump at least 1btc

cheers

Robin
legendary
Can you provide evidence that you have enough money to pump this? I don't want to be buying in another coin on empty promises you know.

https://twitter.com/Playb0yl0ver/status/504215937713983489
This doesn't help me out at all? Who is this guy?
Pump will be fair and all promises are real
The leader are hashforce101
He should give you the answer and more info, please wait
You're expecting me to trust complete strangers from the internet? That makes much sense to me.
I asked what was needed to put some trust. Sign a message from an address which holds a lot of money.
Pump will be fair, i promise, because pump will be provided by community
Activity: 292
I'm in if the volume will be high enough.
Activity: 336

https://twitter.com/Playb0yl0ver/status/504215937713983489
Pages:
Jump to: