Pages:
Author

Topic: Project taken over by new developer. - page 2. (Read 487 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 12:10:15 PM
I see that team is really going to revolutionise the market, such features like no founders awards (it deserves respect) and no ICO make me believe they are very serious and don't want to waste time. Good luck!
Activity: 322
July 17, 2018, 05:59:06 AM
Hello everyone, people. I recently discovered this project, but Skorch already seems to me very promising. It combines the main attributes of a successful project - transparency of objectives and accessibility for investment.
Hi dude. Yes you are right. Skorch is actually a very unique project. Starting with a site where everything is clearly laid out and outlined, and ending with a road map that shows us what goals will be achieved and at what time. Are you planning to invest here?
Yes, of course, I will. But I have not decided on the amount that I will invest here. But, as far as I understand, you will first need to mash a certain number of tokens. The main profit will be thereafter.
This should be done as soon as possible, while ETH is relatively cheap and at lower costs it is possible to get more coins.
I also liked the idea that you can get it all with the help of a processor. And much will depend on the number of threads in the processor. For me it's good - I have a multi-threaded processor.
Well, well, you're lucky. Now there are all conditions for profitable extraction - low price for ETH, a good computer. And, as I understand, you still have money for investment.
Activity: 369
July 17, 2018, 05:49:15 AM
Hello everyone, people. I recently discovered this project, but Skorch already seems to me very promising. It combines the main attributes of a successful project - transparency of objectives and accessibility for investment.
Hi dude. Yes you are right. Skorch is actually a very unique project. Starting with a site where everything is clearly laid out and outlined, and ending with a road map that shows us what goals will be achieved and at what time. Are you planning to invest here?
Yes, of course, I will. But I have not decided on the amount that I will invest here. But, as far as I understand, you will first need to mash a certain number of tokens. The main profit will be thereafter.
This should be done as soon as possible, while ETH is relatively cheap and at lower costs it is possible to get more coins.
I also liked the idea that you can get it all with the help of a processor. And much will depend on the number of threads in the processor. For me it's good - I have a multi-threaded processor.
July 17, 2018, 05:39:12 AM
July 17, 2018, 05:27:11 AM
July 17, 2018, 05:14:38 AM
July 17, 2018, 05:04:10 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 02:56:22 AM
this is good I feel interested to try this because Skorch does not require intrusive access and transactions are not linked to personal identity
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
July 08, 2018, 02:06:41 AM
No premine, no ICO, sounds good. Then the only way to get this coin is through mining? I think it would be better if there is some kind of faucet sites to get this coin. Also, a bounty thread would be awesome! just my opinion though. Anyways, all the best to this project! will definitely stick my attention into it.

EDIT: Just joined the discord and just realized that this coin is already on exchanges. My apologies.
Activity: 3
July 07, 2018, 05:11:18 PM
you have to put in your private key for your ethereum account to mine...?

You have to put your private key into a local .ini file on your mining rig which is read by the mining software and used by the Infura API.  Obviously it would be wise to use an eth wallet dedicated for this purpose and which only contains a small amount of eth to cover gas costs.  However the key will be as secure as your local system is and it is wise to lock-down mining rigs as much as possible anyway.

This wont be an issue in the very near future once difficulty rises to the point that mining pools are developed.  But if you are willing to do so carefully you can take advantage of solo mining at very low difficulty.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 10:14:00 AM
this sounds like a nice project... good luck devs!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 10:06:56 AM
i see the website of this project is very explicit and clear in detail.
this making me believe this project will have an important effect on the advancement of cryptocurrency technology.
Activity: 6
July 07, 2018, 02:53:55 AM
you have to put in your private key for your ethereum account to mine...?
Activity: 77
July 04, 2018, 11:30:58 PM
This is very nice . POS is new idea for mineable tokens.
Good luck
Activity: 5
June 14, 2018, 04:24:12 PM
What are the plans with this token and what is the difference with all the other 0x tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: