Pages:
Author

Topic: ProjectEX - Altcoin Cryptocurrency Exchange Script - ONLY $99 LIMITED TIME!!! - page 2. (Read 42893 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
This looks extremely promising and interesting to me if you can.

A. Provide me that you are the original owner of this script, and own every right to resell it, ( for a ludicrous low price?)

B. Provide me a working demo of your script, there is no site to be found in your OP?

Please PM me if you could forfill these, i might be interested in buying it.

Edit;

I see @OP is no longer correct and that the price of the current script is 19,99$? This script has no need for node.js? Could you again, please provide me with a demo?
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Does look like cheaper than that $99. I wonder if there is nothing in all these script that will steal the btc of the users. The people above were requesting support due the the problems encountered, are you providing support to the users buying your scripts?

I'm also interested in creating my own exchange, this script will be considered.
Activity: 555
Merit: 251
Is this script working still?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
still waiting after i payed for support there is none and script is still not working >??>?
Activity: 37
legendary
Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000
www.bitkong.com
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Coiner Star
i am interested in this script if it's working 100 percent, no bugs. want to embed script in my existing website design. pm me.
Activity: 57
i also buy if anyone knows where to get documentation please give me link
Activity: 13
This is rediculous and from the looks of it.. im not alone.

This script is flawed in a lot of ways. I purchased this script at the beginning of Nov and it sorta worked. I got it up and running on a Godaddy VPS with no help but eventually it worked.

I've listed a few issues with this software below. I would forewarn people about buying this script. Its missing some big items in it that are just not working and the 365day support i was promised when i bought it hasnt happened. As of now the creator has been MIA for nearly a month both on Skype and this forum.

• Deposits arent working. They dont get logged into the DB so the user never gets credit for the deposit.
  • Password Reset is broken. I managed to get this up and running with myself having to reprogram how it works using the Laravel framework how-to's.
  • Images arent showing up. When you create a new market and upload the image, its not getting the correct image file info from the DB
  • When sell/buy orders are placed the boxes arent updated automatically. You have to refresh the page to show any and all buy/sell orders that you've placed.
  • I have not been able to find where i can change the name of the site in the emails that are sent to users.
  • Took me nearly a month to get the amCharts stock charts working. The file included in the script does not work. ONLY google charts, which looks horribly ugly.
  • When adding a new coin to the site, the password you put in gets encrypted. This is good except for the encrypted password is what gets sent when RPCing into a coin wallet, not the decrypted password. So it never logs into the wallet.
  • ZERO... and i mean ZERO documentation on how anything works.

I have the same Problems. I read to late about it and bought the Script from this Guy. I already contacted him already, but there is no response.
CAUTION: DO NOT BUY THIS SCRIPT!
Activity: 90
Where is the author of the thread? This script has errors

Please send me a PM or contact me via bitify.com if you have any questions or need support! You will only be provided support if you purchased the script directly from me the creator.

Official Listing for ProjectEX: https://bitify.com/auctions/download-software/projectex-altcoin-exchange-script-phpmysql-sale-422756/

There will be a MAJOR update coming, I still do not have an ETA of when, but anyone that has purchased in the past from an official listing will be given the update free of charge upon release.
Activity: 48
Where is the author of the thread? This script has errors
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
If you want see demo visit this website: http://ex.softco.in/market, script no bugs, deposits working, now only in litecoin testnet. You can register and check how its works. If you want to buy PM me
Activity: 3
i purchased the older version and ive tried to contact you on skype and bitify but you dont respond regarding the upgrade version
Activity: 90
If you purchased this, please contact me for an upgrade Wink The script is fully working now

Still for sale on bitify: https://bitify.com/auctions/download-software/projectex-altcoin-exchange-script-phpmysql-sale-306198/
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
who has bug-free version of this and installation guide to sell?
how much it will cost? I have a version of this but no guide for installation. Do I need to run the wallets on the same server of this php script?
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: