Pages:
Author

Topic: Projects are abusing blockchain technology. - page 9. (Read 18126 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 266
what you mean by Blockchain will become worst if some people continue to abuse it?
Blockchain as an invasion will never get affected by such acts. It is not a new thing it is well known that anyone wants to raise some easy money they will just throw in words like Blockchain and decentralized in their project even if it is not really necessary, you can notice this very easily when you read the whitepaper of this projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Look at the cryptocurrency market, now there are already more than 2000 coins and tokens, and most of them are created on the HYIP wave to get investors' money and buy a lambo. I really look forward to the time when only the coins / tokens that people actually use are traded on the leading stock exchanges, and not the garbage without a project and team.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Sadly this is exactly the thing that makes crypto to look like some scam and a thing that really isn't needed. A lot of companies indeed just abuse the blockchain "powers" for meaningless things and grab a lot of money in their own pockets when doing so.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
October 10, 2018, 03:36:37 PM
I think everything is adopting blockchain technology and tokenization model, it is highly expected that the traditional stocks, shares and equities will also convert to tokens in near future, also we will see Ipos replaced by icos etc.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
October 10, 2018, 02:34:30 PM
I have been just in the crypto world for 5 months. I have tried to learn about blockchain, bitcoin, altcoins,... and I realize that blockchain is being abused.

Many projects are launched with the ideas of using blockchain. But actually, blockchain is not necessary to implement their projects. It just seems to follow the trend of tokenization. And their tokens are utility tokens, real "utility", which are utilized to raise their funds. There is no reality application of blockchain. I think everything will be good if it is enough. Will blockchain become worst if they continuely abuse it?

What do you think about this problem?

thats why we call them shit coins. we see on daily basis that projects want to raise millions in funds for nothing.. they could impelement their project with just 2-3 million $$. in the long run there will be few cryptocurrencies in the market which will survive ,obviously projects with working products
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
October 10, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
Think it as an entity with the bargain. Currently, it seems that blockchain will be impacted with negative trades and abuse but we will learn how to restrict all of this over time. There will be some regulations as well, but we need to keep our faith in the tech and understand that nothing's perfect.
Strong encryption will improve the scope further. So we just need to wait and watch.
there are so manty pojects and i would not be so angrey if there were only good and useful of tbem but right noew it is not so
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
October 10, 2018, 01:59:24 PM
I have been just in the crypto world for 5 months. I have tried to learn about blockchain, bitcoin, altcoins,... and I realize that blockchain is being abused.

Many projects are launched with the ideas of using blockchain. But actually, blockchain is not necessary to implement their projects. It just seems to follow the trend of tokenization. And their tokens are utility tokens, real "utility", which are utilized to raise their funds. There is no reality application of blockchain. I think everything will be good if it is enough. Will blockchain become worst if they continuely abuse it?

there are a lot of projects right now and i suppose that we can do something about it and kill bad projects though i do not know how
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
October 10, 2018, 12:43:02 PM
We can't do away from this, any new innovation will surely be abused especially in an industry that is not regulated by any government institution. The responsible lies in the hand of an investor to carefully scrutinize any project before putting money into it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
October 10, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

I 100% agree to this. Just like the internet boom, people are developing unnecessary shit in a rage of new tech, blockchain. Blockchain tech do has the ability to change many sectors from finance to retail. But it can't be used in just everything. This shit needs to be cut down. Everyday, I see hundreds of ICO with worthless project where blockchain is used unnecessarily.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:29:46 PM
Think it as an entity with the bargain. Currently, it seems that blockchain will be impacted with negative trades and abuse but we will learn how to restrict all of this over time. There will be some regulations as well, but we need to keep our faith in the tech and understand that nothing's perfect.
Strong encryption will improve the scope further. So we just need to wait and watch.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 12:21:49 PM
There are actually a lot of such projects. They use blockchain to conduct ICO and raise funds, in fact, blockchain technology is not necessary for most projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 10, 2018, 12:16:18 PM

Pages:
Jump to: