Pages:
Author

Topic: Promising GPU Mine-able Coins - page 2. (Read 288 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 16
August 18, 2019, 12:36:46 AM
You cant mine altcoins for profits now unless you want to hodl for sometime,mining is not that profitable especially if you are using only a single gpu or few gpus,its still fair for those who have big mining farm
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
August 18, 2019, 12:08:06 AM
What GPU mine-able coins you think look very promising at the moment?

By "promising" I mean things like: have good potential for growth, good business plan, good road map, good team, etc..

Try Vertkoin(VTC) an excellent coin that is ASIC-resistant and has a good community. I can also advise a good coin for mining Siberian Chervonets(sibcoin), which can be mined not only with a video card, but used as a masternode.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
August 17, 2019, 11:19:49 PM
I will be voting for grin as the best coin to mine right now and it's getting more and more demand from the miners and buyers. Good team, good roadmap, good tech.
But i can't say that will be really profitable for you consider this must be calculated based on how much hashrate that you can produce your GPU.
But Grin or raven coin seem good choices.
AVP
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
August 17, 2019, 05:39:12 PM
What GPU mine-able coins you think look very promising at the moment?

By "promising" I mean things like: have good potential for growth, good business plan, good road map, good team, etc..

Clarification:
- I don't mean "what coins are profitable right now"
- But rather, What coins look interesting & promising in the future, have good teams, bring innovation, good dev plan and etc.

Basically what coins you think are worth mining now and holding till later.
Pages:
Jump to: