Pages:
Author

Topic: Promising ICO Today - page 4. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 03:09:08 AM
The ico always has a specific plan and schedule that will make the program successful and beautiful, so they will have a commitment to make investors more confident about their investment plans.
Activity: 437
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 10:07:38 PM
It's not just bird news that some ICOs have produced amazing results. But if you do mathematical calculations correctly, it will look amazing how amazing this is.
Today, thanks to digital currencies and ICO, investment looks easier than before. You can find investment opportunities everywhere. Some are quite risky (some are fraudulent). But this big risk is also equivalent to a big award.
Many ICOs are promising in 2018. One of them is the RAYS NETWORK ICO (https://rays.network), which might make you become a millionaire if you are ready to take risks.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 12:36:49 AM
Well currently I think the best ICO is Swipe, to invest in them Kenetic Capital, which invested in projects such as ICON, OMG, 0x and others.
Activity: 476
September 09, 2018, 10:56:43 PM
Right now I don't believe in any ICO because 80% of them are scams and 90% of another part (20%) will disappear next 3 years. I prefer to trade only with those cryptocurrencies that have passed the test of time, have a strong team and also an actively developed product.

Nice strategy, I also see ICO is hard to invest because once it was released on the market the value will drops and usually it will no longer recover and your investment capital will go to none so it is better to invest in a good coin and already established its name in the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 09, 2018, 09:15:28 AM
Right now I don't believe in any ICO because 80% of them are scams and 90% of another part (20%) will disappear next 3 years. I prefer to trade only with those cryptocurrencies that have passed the test of time, have a strong team and also an actively developed product.
Your suspicion is almost the same as mine. I have seen it for almost all this year and noticed that many projects are fraudulent and it is now growing
Activity: 700
September 09, 2018, 09:04:23 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
September 09, 2018, 08:41:21 AM
One website about ICO is clear and specific, I hope the website will improve and update many good and quality ICO. There are too many fraudulent ICOS now that investors are no longer trusting the ICO. I hope you will contribute to change the mindset of investors.

I read somewhere that 80% of ICOs right now are fraudulent, I find it hard to believe but there is probably some truth to it, especially considering that less than 10% if ICOs in 2018 actually made it to an exchange and only 1 out of 10 bounties pays.
That means there are a lot of ICOs this year 2018 but I believe only few investors are getting scam due to the fact that the awareness
on this scams has increase and we have a lot of good information to be considered as a basis to help us determine which one is legit or scam.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
quickest cross blockchain transactions
September 09, 2018, 08:31:17 AM
One website about ICO is clear and specific, I hope the website will improve and update many good and quality ICO. There are too many fraudulent ICOS now that investors are no longer trusting the ICO. I hope you will contribute to change the mindset of investors.

I read somewhere that 80% of ICOs right now are fraudulent, I find it hard to believe but there is probably some truth to it, especially considering that less than 10% if ICOs in 2018 actually made it to an exchange and only 1 out of 10 bounties pays.
Activity: 172
quickest cross blockchain transactions
September 09, 2018, 08:21:03 AM
you can add Blackbox to your list, blackbox is a good ico in my opinion because you can see that blackbox has an extraordinary partner. This project has partnered with many big companies, I think that will make this project a success Grin

It's refreshing to see that someone actually beliefs in the ICO they have in their signature..most people in this thread stating to stay away from ICOs while promoting one at the same time...I have to admit I am also very cautious now but Blackbox is something I will have a closer look...did they raise substantial amounts so far?
Activity: 279
September 09, 2018, 08:11:14 AM
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
September 09, 2018, 07:22:58 AM
Growth in the fraudulent ICO has lowered the price of the Etherium. Therefore it is very unlikely that they will collect money projects. But if you are interested in a promising project, then I am ready to help you.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 06:20:43 AM
An interesting project in the field of cloud computing https://uranus.io/.
The key feature of Uranus is that it is aimed at solving the problem of underutilization of the computing terminal on personal computers, corporate computers or traditional physical servers. Underutilization leads to the fact that the world market is losing huge amounts of computing resources, the equivalent of which exceeds $ 4 trillion.
Through the use of redundant computing power, Uranus will be able to transmit processing power to perform certain computing tasks or goals, such as calculating DNA, calculating planetary orbit, conducting an advertising campaign, and for playing and analyzing data.
The authors of Uranus presented very detailed technical documentation on the product, which is intended to provide an advantage over current solutions available on the market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 03:49:26 AM
for the reason that the beginning of the 12 months has already discovered numerous promising projects. if you cautiously look at initiatives, you could pick out a very good alternative for funding, but traditionally I keep to work with EOS, NEO and ETH.
copper member
Activity: 143
Crypto24Radio.com ❤️
August 15, 2018, 09:06:08 AM
Zelectrix project seems interesting. They are going to develop an on and off grid charging system to power Electric Vehicles (EVs), as well as mining farms via renewable energy.
Their ICO is not live yet though, but worth keeping your eye on imo. Your own research is obviously needed before making any decisions  Smiley

https://zelectrix.com/
Activity: 224
August 15, 2018, 08:54:13 AM
When you want to invest in any ICO, you have to research many things about the company by following all the channels. By researching only we came to know many things about the company and their complete details about the roadmap.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
August 15, 2018, 08:42:26 AM
There are so many ICOs currently running and I usually look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 but before following me carefully read the white paper who is the team and especially the bounty manager because of seeing from the bounty manager those who are already well-known will make more choices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 06:51:25 AM
There are many potential and promising ico projects for you to invest. However, you must know how to analyze the project to analyze a potential ico project so you can succeed in the bubble market. This code if you rely solely on luck you probably should not join
Activity: 252
August 15, 2018, 06:34:25 AM
you can add Blackbox to your list, blackbox is a good ico in my opinion because you can see that blackbox has an extraordinary partner. This project has partnered with many big companies, I think that will make this project a success Grin
yes, its good project, it is presented on the website icodrops, Egretia also a very good project affecting the problem of energy saving
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
August 15, 2018, 06:27:18 AM
Activity: 182
August 15, 2018, 03:16:46 AM
The ico managers are trying their hardest to make sure their ico program can be successful and effective, but they have made it in their plans, and we should believe in their commitment. They support them the maximum
Pages:
Jump to: