Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROMO] 15€ only! Earn 1000€ and more... - page 8. (Read 108953 times)

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
September 17, 2015, 08:48:58 PM
so with this ebook and vouch I have seen on here sounds interesting to say the least. Wheres your proof that you have actually earned anywhere near to it doing everything instructed to do so in the guide. Have you actually made anything with it other than selling the ebook and gaining funds that way or can you provide some actually proof of payments into paypal etc or bank or what ever payment method is used.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 17, 2015, 07:44:29 PM
i often get a similar offer from Nigeria. Just to send 1500$, and after that on my bank account come 100k $.
Do you mean you actually got 100k $ in your bank or was it a scam?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 17, 2015, 06:48:30 PM
I sent PM to you sathyr and also added in skype.

I hope talk with you about this method soon.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042
www.explorerz.top
September 17, 2015, 06:01:06 PM
If it does not work endless, whats the maximum profit?
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
BTC will change the world
September 17, 2015, 04:31:18 PM
Want to leave a message to say that I've successfully bought the method/guide from Sathyr.
Method is as advertised and the review Monbux gave is close to reality.

Sathyr is very professional and kind. I must say that I was skeptical in the beginning , I do not believe in guides/methods for sale, but this one is LEGIT!

Will update with my results.

Note: I paid the full price (85EUR).
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
September 17, 2015, 03:37:32 PM
i would like to buy a copy at promo price also. if it is still working
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
September 17, 2015, 03:26:46 PM
Sounds like a good investment
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
Smoke weed everyday!
September 17, 2015, 05:42:21 AM
I will be honest now I see the review from a trusted member of the community and he is not saying it is illegal, I am interested and if the promo is still on I will be sure to take a copy if for no other reason than a read lol If it is not on promo you should remove that from the main post mate.

Thanks and pm sent.
Activity: 144
Merit: 102
September 17, 2015, 05:35:28 AM
Hey guys.  Firstly and foremost, I just want to apologize for taking way longer than usual to post a review.  I've had a LOT of work to do and it hasn't been easy finding even the slightest amount of time to follow this guide.

Included with the guide is a free excel calculator for the method.  From what I see, the method is quite legit and I've never heard of it before.  It doesn't really require luck but being in certain countries will work better than others.  For example, it's harder to apply the guide in my country.  The ebook itself was VERY detailed and the steps were very well explained.  When I had questions, Sathyr answered them in a quick and professional fashion. 

From what I can tell, this method seems solid and should work, and can make you some good money if you don't make any mistakes.  It does take some time to study prior to actually applying the method, but after that it is quite easy to manage and make money from.  You most likely will want a pretty large investment in order to start (just a couple hundred bucks, but you could start off with less)

In summary, this ebook is the best one I've seen on bitcointalk yet (as a vouch copy).  Everything that the seller stated in the OP seems true to me unless I missed something, and I don't believe I did!

Cheers Smiley
monbux

Thanks for the review monbux. I am glad you like the method.

I guess you guys can have some trust in me now. Anyone who is interested in buying the method please PM me or add me on Skype (Sathyr X)

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1203
September 16, 2015, 06:05:54 PM
i often get a similar offer from Nigeria. Just to send 1500$, and after that on my bank account come 100k $.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
September 16, 2015, 06:04:50 PM
if I understood you correctly, you ask 85$ for tutorial "how invest 400-600$" to earn 1000$
why you do not earn 400-600$, but do you waste a time with tutorials for 85$, or only 15$ promo..
Yes the op should offer his method to least one reputed member of this forum free who can vouch for him
lol, you clearly didn't read the post right above you.
legendary
Activity: 854
September 16, 2015, 05:56:40 PM
if I understood you correctly, you ask 85$ for tutorial "how invest 400-600$" to earn 1000$
why you do not earn 400-600$, but do you waste a time with tutorials for 85$, or only 15$ promo..
Yes the op should offer his method to least one reputed member of this forum free who can vouch for him
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
September 16, 2015, 05:49:30 PM
Hey guys.  Firstly and foremost, I just want to apologize for taking way longer than usual to post a review.  I've had a LOT of work to do and it hasn't been easy finding even the slightest amount of time to follow this guide.

Included with the guide is a free excel calculator for the method.  From what I see, the method is quite legit and I've never heard of it before.  It doesn't really require luck but being in certain countries will work better than others.  For example, it's harder to apply the guide in my country.  The ebook itself was VERY detailed and the steps were very well explained.  When I had questions, Sathyr answered them in a quick and professional fashion. 

From what I can tell, this method seems solid and should work, and can make you some good money if you don't make any mistakes.  It does take some time to study prior to actually applying the method, but after that it is quite easy to manage and make money from.  You most likely will want a pretty large investment in order to start (just a couple hundred bucks, but you could start off with less)

In summary, this ebook is the best one I've seen on bitcointalk yet (as a vouch copy).  Everything that the seller stated in the OP seems true to me unless I missed something, and I don't believe I did!

Cheers Smiley
monbux
September 02, 2015, 07:54:50 AM
This thread makes me curious, just one question...

Why would you make/sell an ebook when you can do this at your own? Or does your concept also works when everybody use it?

You can only make it one time...

Yes, I wrote this in my first posts, too.
The method reaches its limit at some point. But even if it would work endless, it would not effect me if others would do it, too.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
September 02, 2015, 07:23:41 AM

Why would you make/sell an ebook when you can do this at your own? Or does your concept also works when everybody use it?

You can only make it one time...
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001
September 02, 2015, 07:19:20 AM

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
September 02, 2015, 07:18:51 AM
if you want people to buy your product, as a newbie..... try giving away a vouch copy to a senior or hero member, otherwise no one is going to buy it Smiley

Did you actually read the thread?
I gave a vouch copy to monbux, who has "legendary" status and 152+ trust. He confirmed that it is a legitimate method, which will make you profit.
Also, i offered Don007 a vouch copy, who is a Hero Member. But he prefered to wait for monbux review.

apologies, i had just woken up, i didnt see the other page of replies, i should proberly wear my glasses Smiley
goodluck with your product
September 02, 2015, 07:09:37 AM
if you want people to buy your product, as a newbie..... try giving away a vouch copy to a senior or hero member, otherwise no one is going to buy it Smiley

Did you actually read the thread?
I gave a vouch copy to monbux, who has "legendary" status and 152+ trust. He confirmed that it is a legitimate method, which will make you profit.
Also, i offered Don007 a vouch copy, who is a Hero Member. But he prefered to wait for monbux review.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
September 02, 2015, 06:28:27 AM
September 02, 2015, 05:46:35 AM
it is a legitimate earning method that will not guarantee you ANY earnings.

Hmmmm.. I am interested and not interested at the same time  Grin Grin
Tell us more... Smiley
I'm still reviewing it and testing the method, it will take some time.  I do have good things to say about the ebook though, as it is quite detailed with some examples provided.
You can easily make profit but it takes some strategy and some luck.  That's all I can say for now, I'll post another review once I actually test out the method

Making profits is always about some strageties and some luck. So furthermore, how can we do it? or how long will we do it? 3 months, 1 year or maybe 10 years?

I do not really agree with the "luck" part. As long as you follow the turorial you won't need any luck. You will make profit in any case!
How can we do it?... well, that is whats written in the ebook  Grin
How long does it take?... I wrote this in my first post. It depends on yourself. You can do it for years, months, weeks, a day...

It is a legitimate earning method that will not guarantee you ANY earnings.

So what are we supposed to expect?

You are supposed to be out of $85. That's guaranteed.

Since mobux already confirmed that it is a legitimate earning method, i think the time for cynical comments should be over by now.
Remember that those 85€ are not only for the ebook, but for support via email or skype, too.
Pages:
Jump to: