Pages:
Author

Topic: [PromoPlugs] CryptoBullion [CBX] Twitter Bounty - page 3. (Read 3597 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Still not received my CBX
wallet: 5jT4oMKARmXQxakJdnbbcvUtYnh8xJytaC
Twitter: @cryptolit
Sent them earlier this afternoon. Please respond when you get them =)
I can confirm that i received my CBX coin. thank you so much.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Sent them earlier this afternoon. Please respond when you get them =)
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Tweet
Re-tweet
Follow
Done!
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Total Coins Earned: 1.25 but i got only 1 CBX on my address. It is interesting to find out why it happened? While the purchase price has fallen down. BUY ORDER 0.00035112 BTC.
A bug was found that counted coin reward twice in the 'Total coin Earned' section when an action is completed under certain circumstances.
All four actions added up to only 1 CBX, however due to this bug you saw 1.25 CBX. You completed all four and so you received 1 CBX as advertised.
I apologize for the confusion. We are working to fix the bug as we speak.
Thanks for your understanding
Activity: 950
Merit: 510
Total Coins Earned: 1.25 but i got only 1 CBX on my address. It is interesting to find out why it happened? While the purchase price has fallen down. BUY ORDER 0.00035112 BTC.
dev..
Followed all 4.. is it ok to use address from exchange? or can I change my address through here?
The address you used is fine
The next batch of coin will be sent out soon!

When is the next batch of payment?
The next batch of updates just went out!
All valid entries should be paid out up to 9/3 8AM EST.
If you did not receive your coin, please PM me.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
dev..
Followed all 4.. is it ok to use address from exchange? or can I change my address through here?

When is the next batch of payment?
dev..
Activity: 938
i can't send my CBX from Mobile App Wallet to Exchanger site (Yobit.net) .. Error message >

Error
Could not Connect to bitcoin via RPC connect ECONNREFUSED (code undefined) .. how to fix this?

Offical thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bullion-cbx-the-digital-precious-metal-2019-roadmap-published-951753 I think you must ask there,team will help you out problems about your wallet
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i can't send my CBX from Mobile App Wallet to Exchanger site (Yobit.net) .. Error message >

Error
Could not Connect to bitcoin via RPC connect ECONNREFUSED (code undefined) .. how to fix this?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
dev..
hi deff
I've been doing a task that you give? why I do not get paid 4 click ?
adress cbx:

5SHTVKTfMAJLZLnABB5Lo1gHENP2XQBN1S

I have done all the task and didn't received any coin. What is the problem? Somebody received coins?
Coins will be paid out manually throughout the campaign. First batch should go out tonight.

The campaign is now live again!
http://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=184
why reward is decreased to 0.25 coin? when i joined it was 1 CBX coin. i can see my 4 earned coins is now converted to 1 coin! sad  Embarrassed
Yes..i same with you,
Dear OP : why the all total coin earned be 1 ?
That's simply all the funding we have for this campaign.
Thanks for participating!
1 CBX is not a bad price considering how easy the actions are to complete, and the likelihood of CBX spiking in the near future once people start buying in to SPK ICO

At current prices 1 CBX is 0.00064998 BTC or like $.36
legendary
Activity: 1274
All 4 actions must be completed

waiting for Total Coins Earned: 2 CBX to my wallet

thank you
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
hi deff
I've been doing a task that you give? why I do not get paid 4 click ?
adress cbx:

5SHTVKTfMAJLZLnABB5Lo1gHENP2XQBN1S

I have done all the task and didn't received any coin. What is the problem? Somebody received coins?
Coins will be paid out manually throughout the campaign. First batch should go out tonight.

The campaign is now live again!
http://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=184
why reward is decreased to 0.25 coin? when i joined it was 1 CBX coin. i can see my 4 earned coins is now converted to 1 coin! sad  Embarrassed
Yes..i same with you,
Dear OP : why the all total coin earned be 1 ?
First batch of payments just went out! If you completed your actions prior to 9AM EST 9/1/16, you should have coin!
First batch included everyone that earned up to 4 CBX total.
All future payments will be at the reduced rate.

If you have any issues, please PM me.

NOTE: A handful of people attempted to enter into the bounty multiple times by spoofing IP address or by using Twitter dummy accounts. PromoPlugs flagged them, and voided their entries to the bounty campaign.

I can conffrims I recieved CryptoBullion coin Thanks you
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
First batch of payments just went out! If you completed your actions prior to 9AM EST 9/1/16, you should have coin!

Can you give me the address that I signed up with? My email was [REDACTED]. Im currently away from home and I need to check the balance Smiley

EDIT: I found my wallet address, no need!

NOTE: A handful of people attempted to enter into the bounty multiple times by spoofing IP address or by using Twitter dummy accounts. PromoPlugs flagged them, and voided their entries to the bounty campaign.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
Yeah i see reward is decreased to 0.25 CryptoBullion coin and my Total Coins Earned: 1 hmm seems not good Angry
very cheap , i dont follow  Grin bcause waste my time..
Yeah i see reward is decreased to 0.25 CryptoBullion coin and my Total Coins Earned: 1 hmm seems not good Angry
Pages:
Jump to: