Pages:
Author

Topic: Promotion and advertising your ICO of project - page 3. (Read 15490 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
know how to make your successful  ICO
for details in PM
So many ideas I've heard about both the cemetery and the sawmill on the basis of the blockchain. In general it is interesting to observe people who can offer such nonsense and think that this is a really good project. Now, in the face of tough competition, it's difficult to create one without a strong team and unique portfolio.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
You're asking for a help. you can search ICOalert.com or ccn.com. You can bump to their site and look for a promising ICO be sure to read whitepaper and join their telegram to ask question about the pre-ico and ico sale.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
know how to make your successful  ICO
for details in PM

Asking is the best thing to do when we are confuse about something or if we want to know anything about the ICO. Also, trying to do some research about it will also help. Sending personal messages to the developer about the ico would also be a good way to get informed. Read some reviews and ads about the goals of the ICO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 12:19:21 AM
If you are that good in getting ICO success then I don't think this is the best place to market yourself, just contact some of these developers that are looking to conduct their ICOs to employ your service, I can tell you alot of people will jum and this kind of opportunity because alot of money goes to marketing of ICOs these days

OP should post this topic in the services thread and actually he should gives statement or achievement that he has reach before to earn trust from people. You are right, developers won't see this topic because they only hear when you approach them with a good proposals and presentation.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
February 23, 2018, 12:07:32 AM
If you are that good in getting ICO success then I don't think this is the best place to market yourself, just contact some of these developers that are looking to conduct their ICOs to employ your service, I can tell you alot of people will jum and this kind of opportunity because alot of money goes to marketing of ICOs these days
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 10:06:40 PM
I suggest that you succeed in ICO the Secret is just a trick of a long time and your patience. many have been successful just as important. thanks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
February 22, 2018, 06:18:08 PM
I'll help:

- Get any sector of economic life
- Make an ERC-20 token for it
- Call it a unique platform for social interaction where business meets people meets industry and blockchain
- Make a website
- Gather a team of people with any education that don't look like bums
- Organise an ico with 30000000 supply, set your starting price at $1, your hardcap at 30M$
- Do a pre-ico with 30% benefit
- Do a bounty with 3% of telegram, youtube, facebook, translations, signature
- Mix some whitepapers and add buzzwords
- Make a roadmap containing concepts like 'broadening the international field' and 'building the platform' or 'gathering a team of crypto entrepeneurs'

Voila!  Lambo's in the bahamas after 3 months...  Wink

I hope you understand I'm joking.   If you really want to do a good ico ask yourself the question: do we really need this token or do you really need this token...
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
February 22, 2018, 05:02:51 PM
You need to give more details. The most important thing for a good ICO is a strong team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
February 22, 2018, 02:24:24 PM
Don't know if you are asking for help or telling people how to get help, you should make that more clear with either a question or a sentence that makes a statement. In any regard good luck to you, you will need it to have a successful ICO + future project because most are going to fail the ICO aspect.

I think the OP statement was giving help to the developers on how to make a success ICO..

know how to make your successful  ICO
for details in PM

I don't know why, but people who are launching ICO's are well expirienced and smart and don't already wan't to hear more about tips from others. Developers always have their own technic in delivering the presentation to the crowd and carry up investors, they had their own technics in marketing and it seems that they are all pro.
Just think they don't waste millions if they didn't plan their moves in the first place.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 02:11:43 PM
Making a successful ico is very difficult, it is more than knowledge, require lots of money for each task. One person cannot do that. This is why you need lots of money rather than information.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
February 22, 2018, 01:23:13 PM
Don't know if you are asking for help or telling people how to get help, you should make that more clear with either a question or a sentence that makes a statement. In any regard good luck to you, you will need it to have a successful ICO + future project because most are going to fail the ICO aspect.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 01:10:29 PM
Attract & Convert More Investors For Your ICO!
Successful marketing strategies for initial coin offerings and token sales.
Details in PM.
Pages:
Jump to: