Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof of Pumps - page 2. (Read 326 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
March 04, 2019, 12:23:18 AM
Buying coins based on fundamental analysis is not always good. But on the other hand you have to determine how long you are willing to hold the coin.  I don't see any clear evidence of the pump yet.
yes there's still no clear evidence of pump but for me those small increase is a big sign wherein a sign that the bull now is awake and soon it's ready again to bump the market. In fact that's what always happening after small increase whereon will fluctuate as a correction and after the correction will surge again to highest value. So we must be ready for it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 03, 2019, 09:24:22 PM
Does anyone have any charts to share for various proof of pumps?
I don't record any of the chart but you can always check the history charts on coinmarket cap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/

When you say about pumps, you can always have a clear look with those coins that have a very low cap and suddenly goes on rage.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
March 03, 2019, 07:57:04 PM
Buying coins based on fundamental analysis is not always good. But on the other hand you have to determine how long you are willing to hold the coin.  I don't see any clear evidence of the pump yet.
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
March 03, 2019, 06:10:35 PM
There are certain events like halvings (BTC,LTC) and rebandings (NEO) that have historically led to real pumps, not just buy the rumor sell the news ones but actual triggers of massive gains.

Except the NEO rebranding was exactly that. As were the halvings by the way - everyone knows when they occur, in a mature market they would be priced in already.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
March 03, 2019, 04:04:23 PM
We can take as a basis the pump and dump in the stock market. This is a managed process designed to attract maximum investors. Puppeteers accumulate their positions for months, selling a maximum in a day or two. After that, the asset ceases to interest the major players. BTC(crypto market driver) price displays several cycles of P&D.
Sometimes it seems to me that BTC was created for shearing sheep.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 03, 2019, 02:11:26 PM
There are certain events like halvings (BTC,LTC) and rebandings (NEO) that have historically led to real pumps, not just buy the rumor sell the news ones but actual triggers of massive gains.

You seems you dont really understand what a pump is. Not every price increase is a pump.   You also seems to misunderstood how blockchain networks are secured.

Price bumps is the usually we all people consider while we discuss about proof of pumps right! When there is new algorithm arrives and update on the various projects we will be able to find that network or considered blockchain is secured.

Lets hope who can explain it better here. LOL
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
March 03, 2019, 01:35:42 PM

You seems you dont really understand what a pump is. Not every price increase is a pump.   You also seems to misunderstood how blockchain networks are secured.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
March 03, 2019, 12:30:25 PM

Is this proof that you want? I really think that this pump was a historical moment for bitcoin, where mainstream media was very shocked by the amount bitcoin made and many investors then were very curious if they too can make a profit with a sudden volatileness bitcoin has,

Well, I think we don't need any other more proof Because this graph that I get from Coinmarketcap was the only thing needed if you want to believe and bitcoin will surely make another pump like this in the future, Forget all Altcoins that you have brought and focused more on bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
March 03, 2019, 11:53:02 AM
What do you mean by proof of pumps? as coinmarketcap gives you updated chart where you can see the pump and dump happen on selected date.

Event's also can give effect on the price of bitcoin.
If you want to find the latest even of some coins I am sure this site below will give you updated news about this coin.

http://coinmarketcal.com

And this site below will give you all tools you need including list of exchanges where you can exchange the coin and historical data and also see all event's and news about the coin.

https://www.coingecko.com/
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
March 03, 2019, 11:47:07 AM

That makes sense to consider having as a way to create a pump or build the fundamental to support the crypto but does it make sense to consider rebranding as the main reason that can create a massive pump? People are expecting NEO becomes the next big thing like ethereum and that's why they are blindly buying it.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
March 03, 2019, 10:41:35 AM

Pages:
Jump to: