Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof that 2000 BTC (not 1000 BTC) is owed by Josh AND BFL. - page 2. (Read 5101 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Ok, so nobody can not confirm that people have devices which makes 25Ghas?
because it was written that some people gets theric ASICS in may?

25 GH/s? Nah, those ones are not out yet.

Is somewhere possible to see how many BTCs are maded per day?

http://bfl.ptz.ro

Note this is incomplete.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

Something tells me your intended username was "Brisk".
Activity: 412
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
OK, can just one confirm that he get a device from butterfly labs and he is mining big?

Mining big? Unlikely. Global hashrate has gone up tenfold since BFL first announced their miners a year ago. The 20 or so people who now got one certainly are not mining big. Right at this second a Jalapeno delivers about 0,0038 % of global hashrate. This number is rapidly shrinking.

And, In Two WeeksTM a swarm of 17 Year Cicadas will be delivering them Jalapeños to BFL's investor's doors.

Personally I still think they should have followed up on that serum that made these locusts strong enough to carry all these boxes. Imagine how useful this stuff would be if it worked for old people.

Sonny already has that figured out. He simply stenciled the word lottery on them Jalapeño boxes so that them old people would muster up all the energy within themselves to carry them where ever they chose. Rumor has it that a sailor logo is also embossed to make them believe there's an added surprise inside.

OK, can just one confirm that he get a device from butterfly labs and he is mining big?

Mining big? Unlikely. Global hashrate has gone up tenfold since BFL first announced their miners a year ago. The 20 or so people who now got one certainly are not mining big. Right at this second a Jalapeno delivers about 0,0038 % of global hashrate. This number is rapidly shrinking.

And, In Two WeeksTM a swarm of 17 Year Cicadas will be delivering them Jalapeños to BFL's investor's doors.

Personally I still think they should have followed up on that serum that made these locusts strong enough to carry all these boxes. Imagine how useful this stuff would be if it worked for old people.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
I'd fight Gandhi.
Are these saying BFL/Josh bought their way out of a scammer tag?
Pretty much. It's a damn circle jerk now. The dude could have his own reality TV show now.
Activity: 448
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Are these saying BFL/Josh bought their way out of a scammer tag?
legendary
+1 yup so Theymos why no action?

That's quiet easy, actually.

If Josh gets a scammer tag, how should Josh be able to be in the  auctions for "Advertise on this forum - Round 82, Round 83, Round 84, Round 85, Round 86..."?  Grin

Theymos,

You are a fucking pussy.

Quite frankly, I'm gettin' tired of fixin' shit around here!  Grin
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

That's quiet easy, actually.

If Josh gets a scammer tag, how should Josh be able to be in the  auctions for "Advertise on this forum - Round 82"?  Grin

Theymos,

You are a fucking pussy.

legendary

I wonder if Upton Sinclair could shed some light on this.

He has! Didn't you know that he speaks to Lithuanians, like myself, from his grave?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crazy shit. GL sorting it out! Will be following this thread.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust

I wonder if Upton Sinclair could shed some light on this.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Please donate to the worlds largest charity, what ever it be. Tell them you will make a donation of over $100,000 or wait til it hits $120-130 a coin before sending and tell them a donation of $130,000 paid in bitcoin if they add the link on site to send it to. The only requirement is that they have to keep the link on site, this will be massive for bitcoin if it happens.

Imagine if you can get the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to accept bitcoin.

Damn, after the interview I say yesterday, this is truly a possibility!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I made a prank bet to goad people I thought were stupid, gullible, and mostly the kind of people who would post "get rid of matthew" style threads (so it was out of spite mostly). Despite never touching a single bitcent, I ended up losing $63,000, a job, and have had to initiate settlements with over a hundred people, (many of which admitted that they'd never even pay) in an effort to make things right. I may *never* successfully pay every last person as a result of the constant volatility. What I did was absolutely over the line and I deserved everything I got. I received a violent reaction from the greedy community who had already been duped into losing their fortunes in an "ask questions later" ponzi. I received a scammer tag *instantly* after the bet ended because it was obvious to Theymos that I had no intention of paying at the time (he even posted a macro image of a cat "Do you think this is a game?").

Let me repeat the important points: I, a well known troll and an individual, not a serious business, was held to my responsibilities for a bet, a bet that was intended merely to troll and was held to every penny, not just by the people involved in the bet, but by moderators and Theymos (admin) himself because the statements of claim to pay (bet) were made here on this forum. I am not a scammer, and thus take responsibility for my actions.

Now let's take Josh. He, as a company (representative) makes a public promise (on the forum) that if they cannot deliver within their specified range, they will pay 1000BTC to a charity. They not only failed to deliver on spec, they failed to deliver period. Are they sorry for making claims they couldn't back up? I'm sure they (privately) are, very much so. Would it be considered scamming if they didn't, despite obvious pain, pay the 1000 BTC to charity? Yes.

Josh and BFL have already earned a scammer tag, Theymos is just apparently waiting for something. As someone who has received a hasty scammer tag from Theymos *twice* since joining these forums, it always has been quite insulting to watch the favoritism here. It's kind of what made me (a normally serious poster) into a troll in the first place-- I completely lost all respect for these forums on multiple occasions.

Pirate got one, MNW got one, Josh/BFL should too.

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I made a prank bet to goad people I thought were stupid, gullible, and mostly the kind of people who would post "get rid of matthew" style threads (so it was out of spite mostly). Despite never touching a single bitcent, I ended up losing $63,000, a job, and have had to initiate settlements with over a hundred people, (many of which admitted that they'd never even pay) in an effort to make things right. I may *never* successfully pay every last person as a result of the constant volatility. What I did was absolutely over the line and I deserved everything I got. I received a violent reaction from the greedy community who had already been duped into losing their fortunes in an "ask questions later" ponzi. I received a scammer tag *instantly* after the bet ended because it was obvious to Theymos that I had no intention of paying at the time (he even posted a macro image of a cat "Do you think this is a game?").

Let me repeat the important points: I, a well known troll and an individual, not a serious business, was held to my responsibilities for a bet, a bet that was intended merely to troll and was held to every penny, not just by the people involved in the bet, but by moderators and Theymos (admin) himself because the statements of claim to pay (bet) were made here on this forum. I am not a scammer, and thus take responsibility for my actions.

Now let's take Josh. He, as a company (representative) makes a public promise (on the forum) that if they cannot deliver within their specified range, they will pay 1000BTC to a charity. They not only failed to deliver on spec, they failed to deliver period. Are they sorry for making claims they couldn't back up? I'm sure they (privately) are, very much so. Would it be considered scamming if they didn't, despite obvious pain, pay the 1000 BTC to charity? Yes.

Josh and BFL have already earned a scammer tag, Theymos is just apparently waiting for something. As someone who has received a hasty scammer tag from Theymos *twice* since joining these forums, it always has been quite insulting to watch the favoritism here. It's kind of what made me (a normally serious poster) into a troll in the first place-- I completely lost all respect for these forums on multiple occasions.

Bravo! Well said and a very compelling argument for a scammer tag for Josh and BFL.
Pages:
Jump to: