Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof that you are a bitcoin-girl and recieve 5 USD in bitcoin (no nude) - page 2. (Read 991 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
I tried this in another campaign. I gave like $10 and set up some girls smartphone. Later, when I asked he what she did with it she was like "wha? I don't have that phone anymore. I was afraid to use it because my boyfriend said that bitcoins can hijack your phone."

Undecided

Undecided hmmm damn. but maybe we meet some more clever girls and men this time  Tongue
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust

1MRoowDpaw6UZWFjD4CYeDuDZa96qeDF7j

thank you  Kiss

wait.....is that really you  Wink ?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I tried this in another campaign. I gave like $10 and set up some girls smartphone. Later, when I asked he what she did with it she was like "wha? I don't have that phone anymore. I was afraid to use it because my boyfriend said that bitcoins can hijack your phone."

Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

1MRoowDpaw6UZWFjD4CYeDuDZa96qeDF7j

thank you  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
I guess there arent many girls here in bitcoin-land so that is a way to support the bitcoin-girls  Cheesy

Proof that you are a bitcoin-girl and recieve 5 USD in bitcoin! Just make a photo with my name attached to it and earn free coins! That offer is valid for the 4 first girls  Smiley

(you have to be new to the bitcoin-space, not longer than 6 months.)

LCG

So, you're basically asking Female to sell their gender anonymity for 5$. Sound a bit whore-y xD
legendary
In Satoshi I Trust
I guess there arent many girls here in bitcoin-land so that is a way to support the bitcoin-girls  Cheesy

Proof that you are a bitcoin-girl and recieve 5 USD in bitcoin! Just make a photo with my name attached to it and earn free coins! That offer is valid for the 4 first girls  Smiley

(you have to be new to the bitcoin-space, not longer than 6 months.)

LCG

PM also possible.

-----------

one bitcoin-girl already recieved some bits  Cool !

------------

second

2/4

--------------

4/4 END!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: