Pages:
Author

Topic: Prop Bets - page 5. (Read 2649 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
February 19, 2017, 12:43:02 PM
Radja Nainggolan will have at least 1 Goal @ 2.50 odds.

Please remember these prop bets are for entertainment purposes only to make the games a little bit more exciting to watch so bet only what you can afford to lose.
Some time its very hard to find players can you post team name also for better service because I just check but have no idea Radja Nainggolan is in which team  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
February 19, 2017, 12:24:57 PM
Radja Nainggolan will have at least 1 Goal @ 2.50 odds.

Please remember these prop bets are for entertainment purposes only to make the games a little bit more exciting to watch so bet only what you can afford to lose.
legendary
February 18, 2017, 10:45:54 AM
Álvaro Morata will have at least 1 Goal @ 1.91 odds.

legendary
February 17, 2017, 03:15:52 PM
Gonzalo Higuaín will have at least 3 shots on goal @ 3.00 odds

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
February 15, 2017, 07:09:22 PM
I check first time its very great effort from you because its just new hope this works for members I have one suggestion for you if you add in Post # 1 all results about your bets this could be more helpful for you and others good luck for your this prop bets
legendary
February 15, 2017, 07:05:01 PM
In the meantime you can...
...read forum rules. I wonder how legendary member doesn't know that referral links are not allowed.

Oh you mean that
4. No referral code (ref link) spam. [1]
Please find the spam in this thread.

Now march back to your alt accounts in the Fortune Jack campaign and go spam your shitty posts in another thread please.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
February 15, 2017, 05:47:37 PM
In the meantime you can...
...read forum rules. I wonder how legendary member doesn't know that referral links are not allowed.
legendary
February 15, 2017, 05:21:16 PM

Rooting for you, the start is promising for everything + for Bayern, already up a goal and dominating.

Nice hit for anyone who was on Robben on almost anything, scored the first goal and dominating the match now, probably the most active player at 24 minutes mark.

BTW would you know where I can check the props stats/results? I am watching the match now but is there a direct source other than looking in full match-record in goal.com or flashscores.com and counting the shots on goal/fouls on each player etc...

I am using the SofaScore app on my tablet & smartphone and there are always extensive statistics covering all aspects of the matches. You can check any prop bet results and also look through the past data and spot trends in player performance etc. It's by far the best sport app I have ever come across. Highly recommended  Wink
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
February 15, 2017, 04:09:57 PM

Rooting for you, the start is promising for everything + for Bayern, already up a goal and dominating.

Nice hit for anyone who was on Robben on almost anything, scored the first goal and dominating the match now, probably the most active player at 24 minutes mark.

BTW would you know where I can check the props stats/results? I am watching the match now but is there a direct source other than looking in full match-record in goal.com or flashscores.com and counting the shots on goal/fouls on each player etc...
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
February 15, 2017, 03:09:35 PM
So that was called prop bets. We do these kind of things when we are kids when we are watching basketball sometimes.
We bet on who will be scoring first and who will be doing the last points on every quarter, you can really bet on anything. I have also watch these in the movie where they do these bet, its will smith if I am not mistaken, gotta try these bet.
legendary
February 15, 2017, 02:59:36 PM
Robert Lewandowski will have at least 3 shots on goal @ 3.00 odds.

Good luck and happy betting tonight. The grand show is about to start  Cool

legendary
February 14, 2017, 03:09:16 PM
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang & Edinson Cavani will have at least 4 Shots on goal @ 1.73 odds

Good luck everyone and happy betting.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
February 13, 2017, 10:11:58 PM
I didn't understood what prop bets are. What do you mean by supplementary bets?
The odd you posted there seemed like a nice bet, but I never saw those options. Just a shot on goal @1.6? Are those options offered in sportsbet.io?
I never saw it even in big fiat houses, like betfair etc.

Prop bets are just side bets that are different from the actual game you're betting on. They can be just about anything. Like for the NFL, you can bet on what color the gatorade bath will be or if there will be a safety or punt return for a touchdown etc.,
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
February 13, 2017, 07:51:08 PM
I didn't understood what prop bets are. What do you mean by supplementary bets?
The odd you posted there seemed like a nice bet, but I never saw those options. Just a shot on goal @1.6? Are those options offered in sportsbet.io?
I never saw it even in big fiat houses, like betfair etc.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 13, 2017, 04:05:57 PM
Love it, always wait for opportunities to do prop bets particularly in basketball and football. I always like the first points/scorers and the like. Also the touchdown score. The superbowl was super-fun! Having tons of awkward bets and with opportunities to win even with lady gaga mentioning trump, lol Tongue
February 13, 2017, 03:37:05 PM
Yaya Touré will have at least 1 shot on goal @ 1.6 odds.
legendary
February 13, 2017, 03:06:49 PM
Hello guys. I am starting a thread dedicated to posting prop bets which is a novelty in Bitcoin sportsbetting and it's generally lots of fun. Prop bets are supplementary to your main bets and more often than not represent a great value that can surpass your expectations with great odds.

I will be posting the prop bets some minutes before the kick-off time of the matches when the line-ups become available. You will have some time to shop around the different markets and follow my picks or choose your own.

In the meantime you can visit Sportsbet.io where the action will be happening and familiarize yourself with the interface before you start prop betting.

Pages:
Jump to: