Pages:
Author

Topic: Propaganda at its finest: The Dangers of Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1725 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 106
Pretty sensible video TBH
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Surprisingly without much propaganda, there is more propaganda in the communist U.S. than communist China.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
It did put the value of a bitcoin at $2500!

maybe the video is a pre-release that wont reach TV screens for 3 months, so they raised the price in the script ready for the up coming rally lol
knit pickers: im jokingly speculating, chill
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3260
I don't see much wrong with the video. It was fairly accurate and not very negative. It basically warns that bitcoins can be stolen and stolen bitcoins are impossible to recover, and it talks about money laundering. I think the biggest issue is that it mentions mining for no good reason.

Bitcoin fan boys won't like it because it doesn't have many positive statements promoting Bitcoin. It did put the value of a bitcoin at $2500!
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
its not really bad propaganda, i seen worse. its just highlighting that people should be very cautious,. no where did it say people will be arrested for using bitcoins or saying anything bad about businesses would be shut down.. just a "caution" message.

much like chocolate sometimes says may contain nuts or a movie that says may contain violence and scenes of a sexual nature. its not saying dont use. instead just be very careful.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
Most of the facts in the video are not wrong: they are just emphasizing China's regulatory stance.

Seeing a 2014 video with CPU mining was a little weird though.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
The Triad mafia based in Hong Kong's wet dream. When they see this video, they will realize some of their problems are solved lol.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu_UxecSrx0

It's worth watching this for its comedic value, rather than educational uses  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: