Pages:
Author

Topic: Proper TA for day trading on Bitmex - page 2. (Read 370 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 66
October 22, 2018, 03:22:20 PM
First of all let me say that you have chosen a really hard way to try to make money. Not only is it hard, but it is stressful too. Some 90 percent of traders actually lose mone. Following other people analysis is not enough. Yes you have to absorb every piece of information out there, but that is not enough. You have to engage in trading with your money at stake. Nothing can prepare you for the harsh world of trading, nothing but getting your hand dirty and possibly losing money at the beginning. It is as much a psychological battle with yourself as it is matter of technical analysis. Good luck man.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
October 22, 2018, 03:12:21 PM
There are no such ways or informations to be disclosed about when it comes to trading.Actually I had read up that article and the things I do read about
relying on someones Trading signals and if you do lose up money then you would only realize that you have made the wrong decision on following them.
Too much in a hurry to make big profits isn't really good,id rather choose to lose my money on my own analysis rather than on following someones advice
with a fee. Theres no proper TA on trading which would be precise on any entry or exits of each order.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 02:21:14 PM
Greetings to everyone in the space.

I have been following a lot of crypto analysts and have become very interested in doing this for myself. I have learned quite a bit about chart patterns and indicators by watching them and reading whatever related material I can come across.

What is truly frustrating though, is how these analysts never seem to disclose how exactly they know what points to enter, exit, what leverage to use, what range place a stop loss and what is a reasonable profit target. Additionally, I’m not sure how to analyze charts by timeframes ie 1 hour, 4 hour, daily, weekly.

My goal is to be able to do this semi full time. Actually, to start I'm just trying to make back what I lost following a so called "pro trader" (full tragic story here https://forflieslies.wordpress.com/2018/10/09/the-truth-about-forflies-sami-loyal/)  I am not aiming to become a millionaire with this endeavor, just to make modest yet steady income like so many these days are doing. Can any of you experienced individuals guide me in the direction of some material that can eventually show me how to do this step by step? I have found that information unreasonably hard to come by.

Thank you for any advise you are willing to lend me
Pages:
Jump to: