Pages:
Author

Topic: proposal to make this indian forum a hinglish forum. - page 2. (Read 2216 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
koi load nahi hai yaar ,apni baat to subhi samjha lete hain and there is another thread for vernacular/local lang inside this indain section.

Regards,
Devansh Agarwal
iBITCOINTRADE
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
I am from north india and hindi is my mother tongue but i prefer to read and write in english, even when I write in Hindi, I use english alphabets !!
And yes, majority of the crowd is from south so dis idea is unfeasible.

Regards,
Devansh Agarwal
iBITCOINTRADE

Teah this is a very complicated situation here , most of the members are from South India who are not good with Hindi and as you mentioned
i prefer to read and write in english, even when I write in Hindi, I use english alphabets
But There or other Indians who are not good with English .
Activity: 138
I am from north india and hindi is my mother tongue but i prefer to read and write in english, even when I write in Hindi, I use english alphabets !!
And yes, majority of the crowd is from south so dis idea is unfeasible.

Regards,
Devansh Agarwal
iBITCOINTRADE
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
people all over this site on their local forums use their own local and regional language. why dont we make this forum a hindi supported forum? what do you say benson?
Yeah there are many Indians who are hesitant to share their views in English because its not their preferred language .!
yup! promoting hindi will encourage indians to share their views.
Yeah i'm in favor , because this section of forum is for Indians and Hindi is preferred language of people who are not comfortable with English...! the only thing i think holding back to turn it into hinglish is that many members are from south India or states where English is preferred over hindi..! and it will become hard for those member to understand the conversation in half hind half english..! even Benson is from South India i guess, I don't know how good he's in Hindi..?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
TheSlimShady
people all over this site on their local forums use their own local and regional language. why dont we make this forum a hindi supported forum? what do you say benson?
Yeah there are many Indians who are hesitant to share their views in English because its not their preferred language .!
yup! promoting hindi will encourage indians to share their views.
Activity: 140
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
TheSlimShady
Pages:
Jump to: