Pages:
Author

Topic: Proposed removal of Matthew N Wright from forum staff. - page 3. (Read 11565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
You're not proving anything with this crap other than that you're a douche bag.

+1, I thought it was just the old trolling Matthew is back, but this is like a whole new level. Wtf is going on with you?
I agree, the constant spamming of the bet to any remotely related thread is an annoyance to me.
The amount of related thread is also annoying, i think MNW calling them out is a good thing

Bingo. I am responding to the community at a faster rate then the community can respond to me. This is bad for moderators only.

Not so, it's bad for the person spamming/trolling because they are the ones who get banned. Staff or not.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
He answered my question..... 

One has to wonder, with the amount of time you spend here, who is responsible for caning and generally beating the child labor force in order to get Bitcoin Magazine put together quicker ?

I delegate that too, silly.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

+1, I thought it was just the old trolling Matthew is back, but this is like a whole new level. Wtf is going on with you?
I agree, the constant spamming of the bet to any remotely related thread is an annoyance to me.
The amount of related thread is also annoying, i think MNW calling them out is a good thing

Bingo. I am responding to the community at a faster rate then the community can respond to me. This is bad for moderators only.

So consistent dishonesty, lies and refusals to answer questions is responding to the community. Yes please do keep up the good work  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

Activity: 504

Activity: 686
Wat

Its called attention whoring.
N12
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128

One has to wonder, with the amount of time you spend here, who is responsible for caning and generally beating the child labor force in order to get Bitcoin Magazine put together quicker ?[/i]

I delegate that too, silly.
I heart thebaron
If bitlane doesn't even respond to my gracious offer to cover his debt and reward him, he's obviously been trolling this entire time and never for a second thought that pirate wouldn't pay him.

Or he doesn't think you have the ability to pay out and therefor would be undertaking risk for no reason whatsoever.

That's where you are wrong.

I believe that Matthew 200% can pay the debt.

See, Matthew is an opportunist who currently lives in a 3rd World Country, employing slave labor and pocketing the appropriate rewards for doing so.

I bet Matthew is the 'pale skin' king of his shanty town. Everyone knows him there. He's the guy with the locking front door and working car.

ARE YOU WATCHING ME OMG HOW

Google Earth is amazing. I also notice you have actual glass in your windows rather than garbage bags covering them. Very nice touch. As I said, you must be the envy of all hut dwellers.

NOW, back on topic.

Matthew, if you are STAFF, then I should be the fucking PRESIDENT.

ps. I am amazed though with 1 of 2 things that I am unable to put my finger on at the moment. You either have INCREDIBLE time management skills or are extremely effective at delegating menial tasks. One has to wonder, with the amount of time you spend here, who is responsible for caning and generally beating the child labor force in order to get Bitcoin Magazine put together quicker ?

Can I recommend to OP to update the title to "People who don't like Matthew"?

People dont like the fact you are involved with some shady characters not necessarily anything personal. If you dont like mud sticking dont hang around with scammy fucks.

Who am I hanging out with again? I missed the memo.

Everyone in this thread, for a start. Care for a mud bath?

Apparently posting on threads is "hanging out" so your logic is sound. Mud fight!
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.

People dont like the fact you are involved with some shady characters not necessarily anything personal. If you dont like mud sticking dont hang around with scammy fucks.

Everyone in this thread, for a start. Care for a mud bath?

Activity: 686
Wat

If bitlane doesn't even respond to my gracious offer to cover his debt and reward him, he's obviously been trolling this entire time and never for a second thought that pirate wouldn't pay him.

Or he doesn't think you have the ability to pay out and therefor would be undertaking risk for no reason whatsoever.

See, Matthew is an opportunist who currently lives in a 3rd World Country, employing slave labor and pocketing the appropriate rewards for doing so.

I bet Matthew is the 'pale skin' king of his shanty town. Everyone knows him there. He's the guy with the locking front door and working car.

ARE YOU WATCHING ME OMG HOW
I heart thebaron

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

+1
Activity: 252

I heart thebaron
NOW... being that this thread (keeping on topic) is here to propose to "Kick Matthew's Ass out of Staff Land" ..... I will add to it.

The ONLY other 'Staff Member' on this forum that comes even CLOSE to constantly serving his own interests is DIABLO. Fortunately, Diablo, with those interests, maintains mining software for the community and receives praise for his efforts. Yours is purely a conflict of interest and a blatant SPAMFEST in regards to your 'Pirate Bet'.

As I don't have a hope in hell of keeping up with the amount of posts you make, perhaps someone else can answer this best:

Have you been able to refrain from posting your Pirate Bet offer in a single thread that you currently post in, since you began ?
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
deep fried chewing monkey gumboots purple dishwasher
Pages:
Jump to: