Pages:
Author

Topic: Prospective retailer - page 2. (Read 182 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
November 26, 2021, 06:53:24 AM
What is the retail trade using pads? Are you meant P2P exchange? And then achieve profits from it? Such as this long-term trading after building trust and patience of that trust requires you to start small amounts, the speed of response to all problems, good communication and construction are basic skills.

Generally, work in crypto exchange as retailer is profitable because it is a new market and more valued at a short time but does not mean that profits are guaranteed.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
November 26, 2021, 03:32:25 AM
Retail like Binance P2P? Well, you need to have decent capital, which is not feasible for small "retailer." Setup a new exchange is even capital heavy investment so I believe the prospect/opportunity isn't in that direction. The more reasonable business opportunity is about selling goods and services using crypto, for instance, art/design, collectibles, data plan, writings, etc. It doesn't need big capital, but skills.

Also, passive income is just about your capital works for you, therefore you need big capital thus not retail per se.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
November 26, 2021, 03:07:04 AM
I suspect the OP thinks they can set up an exchange and walk away to let it
function itself, all they have to do is collect the fees generated from it.

They are correct in thinking it would be profitable though but with a lot of hard work.

Who is going to create the platform?
As @mk4 points out the marketing alone will be massive in order to compete in a
very competitive space.
Who will maintain the platform as regards security and queries from customers
in relation to issues they might have.

So no definitely not passive income but if you set it up and then leased it to someone
else to run, that would generate a passive income for you while you are not actively involved.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 391
November 26, 2021, 12:51:59 AM
Yeah, I am going to second that. Getting into crypto related business is hard because first, its still quite a new thing and second, you need years of experience to understand the depth of how everything related to crypto works. So only after you have obtained the knowledge that most people don't have, you can start gathering experience on how to add to that knowledge to create something that the crypto space needs. If you don't show that you bring something to the table, your just a crypto fan, not an expert.
I also realize that building a business related to crypto is not easy, it takes seriousness and extraordinary ability to be able to build a business, becoming a crypto expert is not easy.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
November 26, 2021, 12:23:29 AM
I was just wondering don't you think becoming a retail vendor through a well developed exchange can earn you passive income or you haven't thought in that direction. Or could there be an  untold/hidden mysteries behind setting up an exchange because we still need more exchanges so we can give crypto more boost beyond government regulations

I mean, literally any kind of business is an income-generating opportunity lol not only crypto platforms. But if you think it's "passive income", then nah. A lot of people are underestimating the amount of work needed to make a crypto related business to actually work. Like, securing your users' funds itself is going to be tough enough and will definitely keep you up at night, but then you also need to do typical business stuff like marketing and stuff.

Yeah, I am going to second that. Getting into crypto related business is hard because first, its still quite a new thing and second, you need years of experience to understand the depth of how everything related to crypto works. So only after you have obtained the knowledge that most people don't have, you can start gathering experience on how to add to that knowledge to create something that the crypto space needs. If you don't show that you bring something to the table, your just a crypto fan, not an expert.

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
November 25, 2021, 11:39:53 PM
I was just wondering don't you think becoming a retail vendor through a well developed exchange can earn you passive income or you haven't thought in that direction. Or could there be an  untold/hidden mysteries behind setting up an exchange because we still need more exchanges so we can give crypto more boost beyond government regulations

I mean, literally any kind of business is an income-generating opportunity lol not only crypto platforms. But if you think it's "passive income", then nah. A lot of people are underestimating the amount of work needed to make a crypto related business to actually work. Like, securing your users' funds itself is going to be tough enough and will definitely keep you up at night, but then you also need to do typical business stuff like marketing and stuff.
Activity: 966
Merit: 421
Bitcoindata.science
November 25, 2021, 06:00:24 PM
Crypto has opened up lots of self employment option to our present society ranging from investment to trading even down to staking and all this are made possible by both centralized and decentralized exchanges providing services through licensed procedure to ensure a secured transaction either through peer-to-peer or a completely centralized procedure

I was just wondering don't you think becoming a retail vendor through a well developed exchange can earn you passive income or you haven't thought in that direction. Or could there be an  untold/hidden mysteries behind setting up an exchange because we still need more exchanges so we can give crypto more boost beyond government regulations
Pages:
Jump to: