Pages:
Author

Topic: Protect your crypto investment with the ODUWA platform - page 2. (Read 600 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Oduwa has nice website and they have very cool idea of creating crypto-insurance platform, I believe it will be huge success
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Even the most successful traders cannot completely prevent losses. That’s why we need ODUWACOIN project
Activity: 153
what are the excellent features of your project that will be the main attraction to get investor support? because I see a project about protecting crypto investment there are some that appear in the community. 
Activity: 216
Hi, when are oduwa coins gonna be available for trading/moving?
Activity: 10
projects that I think have little explanation and where is the information about your team? do you have a roadmap?
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
It is good that people are having different options now.
By now you could protect your investment by converting into a stable coin, say Tether (let's not get into the discussions of pros and cons of this now).
Now it seems we will also have a sort of Blockchain insurance.
Finally, we are also waiting for a third possibility and that is converting back to FIAT. Yes, it is possible, but rarely directly and it rarely makes sense. Additional adoption is required.
Activity: 208
How do you choose what cryptocurrency you're going to insure? Do you insure only well-tradind cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 153
Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?
Activity: 213
Hi, are you going to be published on Github?
Activity: 169
It seems very amazing project for the future , maybe I can join as a team if you need , I can do as Indonesian translator especially the white paper or maybe as bounty manager.
Activity: 149
ODUWACoin is the first insurance developed for the cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 228
Ur project seems to be very reliable but Im curious if your company officially registered somewhere?
Activity: 162
OduwaCoin is deploying smart contracts at the time of purchase of the crypto asset to provide a stop loss and take gain for a specified period.
Activity: 218
What do you think guys, could coin holders make a profit from it in the future? I'm asking because sadly nowadays exchanges are becoming overloaded by coins/tokens...
Activity: 220
ODUWACOIN is a nextgen cryptocurrency that offers insurance against the volatility of the cryptocurrencies Cool
Activity: 156
ODUWA provides a blockchain-based insurance platform where investors can insure their cryptocurrency assets from massive losses and future depreciation.
Activity: 225
How are u going to be profitable? I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth
Activity: 238
ODUWA provides nextgen security for digital assets and an inbuilt exchange where trading ODUWA coins is free.
Activity: 182
i need website, its very long
Activity: 148
The concept of the project seems very promising to me. Please tell me when will the oduwa coin go to the exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: