Pages:
Author

Topic: Protect Your Forum Accounts from Unknown Bounty Participation! - page 3. (Read 496 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 2
This post is to inform everyone that this SCAM is out there in the forum.

I had this campaign, I joined Signature Campaign,  my account is re-applied in this campaign with another ETH address.

I check my campaign's progress weekly and was shocked to see that I had a double entry. I re-think if I mistakenly re-applied but when I check the ETH address it was a different address. None of those I can control.

This might cause a problem for those who are working hard for a campaign. And at the end, if not avoided/reported, might cause you to lose your reward.

To help others and maybe campaign managers, I wanted to start a list of ETH addresses that are used in this kinds of scam attempts. Hope you guys can help me by posting/reporting here address you wish to be added.

It's for all of us here in the forum.

List of ETH address that is used to SCAM.

Code:
0xe30dd7abbF2e108CaE0DB95bE14E7235b9035904

This has happened to me once before
It is bad attitude by the lazy scammers and I just hope bounty managers keep fishing them out and disqualifying them

There’s need to work out to get the best bounties we can get as well
That’s all we can do as participants
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
I have actually had this experience before
When someone was trying to be smart to get rewards for totally doing nothing
I had him reported, funny enough he cheated in every segment of the bounty
His bitcointalk was eventually shortlisted as a scam one

So he won’t be able to join any of their bounties ever again

Great! it's a good move. I here would want to enlist their ETH addresses. I don't know if that's the right thing to do than forum accounts?
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
I have actually had this experience before
When someone was trying to be smart to get rewards for totally doing nothing
I had him reported, funny enough he cheated in every segment of the bounty
His bitcointalk was eventually shortlisted as a scam one

So he won’t be able to join any of their bounties ever again
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
This post is to inform everyone that this SCAM is out there in the forum.

I had this campaign, I joined Signature Campaign,  my account is re-applied in this campaign with another ETH address.

I check my campaign's progress weekly and was shocked to see that I had a double entry. I re-think if I mistakenly re-applied but when I check the ETH address it was a different address. None of those I can control.

This might cause a problem for those who are working hard for a campaign. And at the end, if not avoided/reported, might cause you to lose your reward.

To help others and maybe campaign managers, I wanted to start a list of ETH addresses that are used in this kinds of scam attempts. Hope you guys can help me by posting/reporting here address you wish to be added.

It's for all of us here in the forum.

List of ETH address that is used to SCAM.

Code:
0xe30dd7abbF2e108CaE0DB95bE14E7235b9035904
Pages:
Jump to: