Pages:
Author

Topic: Protected Myetherwallet form phising attack? - page 2. (Read 168 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
How secure your Myetherwallet form Phising attack?
what kind of security you provied and what are the precautions from phishing attcack?
The easiest way to avoid phishing is always check the URL, make sure the SSL certificate, bookmark MEW site, never access MEW sites from links sent to you randomly and install Chrome extension like MetaMask to access your wallet on MEW and block malicious websites
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
I use the recommended MEW - Cryptonite by MetaCert. I like everything, there were no problems.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
The MetaMask is shown as the safest method of use, as warned on my ether wallet. Do your own research, but I'm using MetaMask and I'm happy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
what kind of security you provied and what are the precautions from phishing attcack?

The best way to make this simple is, download imtoken to your phone.
import your myetherwallet and control affairs of your mew on the imtoken

Use metamask for your trade, install it to chrome, and send your coins there to trade.
That way you are safe, secure and no attack can overcome your mew.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

You can use a hardware wallet, like Ledger or something else. on Myetherwallet's site is highly recommended. because it is true security.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the most important thing is to keep the private key that we use to enter the myetherwallet account that we use with a very secret because it can happen from our own carelessness that does not keep the private key from the myetherwallet site safely. also you should never careless open sites that have a kind of virus that can damage the security system of myetherwallet it of course you should pay attention.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
to protect my wallet against my phishing crimes using metamask which is an extension of google chrome, until now I feel that metamask is safe enough to protect my wallet from crime
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

I use Metamask, it has automatically detected phishing sites like when there is a problem etherdelta and myetherwallet has been hacked. I tried to enter and immediately detected at that time. so my token is safe.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: