Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🎮 Provably.io | Premium Crypto Dice | Store | .90% Edge | BLAZING FAST 🎮🎮 - page 4. (Read 4177 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Jackpot's are now live!!

Too bad jackpot is not provably fair.
Time is not supplied in advance, hashed time would be good.
Activity: 501
Merit: 340
Bye Felisha!
Jackpot's are now live!!

Which is the native language that this website was coded with, whenever I load the page, chrome wants to automatically convert the text but it still converts from English to English, looks like some weird bug that maybe you can try fixing.

Also I don't seem to get a faucet to try out the site, it says the faucet was leaking but now its depreciated, do you plan on adding a faucet so we can test out the site prior?

English with UTF8. Can you post a screenshot please. Moneypot removed the faucet but we will be adding another soon.

I have played a few times dice on an other Moneypot app. Is this one also so fast with autobetting? That one had like 5-6 bets a second or sometimes even higher.

Yes, our bot speed is insanely fast.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
Jackpot's are now live!!

Which is the native language that this website was coded with, whenever I load the page, chrome wants to automatically convert the text but it still converts from English to English, looks like some weird bug that maybe you can try fixing.

Also I don't seem to get a faucet to try out the site, it says the faucet was leaking but now its depreciated, do you plan on adding a faucet so we can test out the site prior?

English with UTF8. Can you post a screenshot please. Moneypot removed the faucet but we will be adding another soon.

I have played a few times dice on an other Moneypot app. Is this one also so fast with autobetting? That one had like 5-6 bets a second or sometimes even higher.
Bye Felisha!
Jackpot's are now live!!

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Jackpot's are now live!!

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Nice game!
I like crazy games Grin
i see good house edge 1%
Bye Felisha!
Bye Felisha!
We will be launching a new contest around the start of the new year! Stay tuned!
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Nice to see the site back up again  Smiley

finally able to log in
Bye Felisha!
Bye Felisha!
Provably.io is experiencing some technical issues and will be online shortly.
Bye Felisha!
Updated with full emoji support.
Bye Felisha!
I Need Giveaway for try  Grin

There is a faucet you can use to experiment with the site! We will be doing giveaways later in the month

Could you specify more about the giveaway you are planning and what exactly one needs to do. Just make a account or play some bets, I can't find it hence asking. And is the account supposed to be of some days or new account also valid. If you could help, would appreciate it a lot thanks.

Unfortunately the contest ended yesterday. All contests on Provably.io are open to new and old accounts alike. We will be holding another contest shortly after the holidays. Stay tuned!
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
I Need Giveaway for try  Grin

There is a faucet you can use to experiment with the site! We will be doing giveaways later in the month

Could you specify more about the giveaway you are planning and what exactly one needs to do. Just make a account or play some bets, I can't find it hence asking. And is the account supposed to be of some days or new account also valid. If you could help, would appreciate it a lot thanks.
Bye Felisha!
New Update 1.0.3

Changelog
- New chat commands
- Chat Notifications
- New fav icons, touch bar icons
- Limited bet display to 50 each section.
- Fixed a bug with the Autobot
- Fixed a bug where the sidebar would stay open on mobile.

Chat Commands
- b:id
    returns formatted bet id with link.
    ex: b:101 returns [101]

- u:username || @username
     returns formatted username with link
     ex: u:crazycraig returns @crazycraig
          @crazycraig returns @crazycraig
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
The contest is officially over!!! Congrats to the winners. Please pm me to claim your prizes!!!

1 bigdaddy
2 masterchief
3 ndnhc

Congrats to the winners! There was a big showdown towards the end between bigdaddy and masterchief. It was a good show, Smiley
Bye Felisha!
The contest is officially over!!! Congrats to the winners. Please pm me to claim your prizes!!!

1 bigdaddy
2 masterchief
3 ndnhc
Bye Felisha!
Moneypot user Bitcoingg is now a moderator at Provably.io!

Everyone welcome him aboard!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
if I already have an account moneypot so no need to register to join or how?

Once you have moneypot account, you will be able to play all moneypot apps including this one. You only need to enable the application (if you have not enabled it before)
Bye Felisha!
I am looking for a chat moderator. If you are interested please PM me.
Pages:
Jump to: