Pages:
Author

Topic: Prove that Crypto mass adoption is getting in place - page 3. (Read 375 times)

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
Do not rely on this, it's just a news that could or could not happen, Yesterday news broke regarding the strong possibility that PayPal and Venmo, the two notable fintech companies are both moving to add direct crypto and Bitcoin trading capabilities to their users, what do you think will happen if this comes true??? I like the fact that this is happening and DeFi projects are doing their thing too
PP has a lot of users and it will give so many advantages to the crypto to get more adoption as it can also be considered as a very good advertisement to the crypto too.

When any projects were working on their own field and that will create a really good ecosystem.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Do not rely on this, it's just a news that could or could not happen, Yesterday news broke regarding the strong possibility that PayPal and Venmo, the two notable fintech companies are both moving to add direct crypto and Bitcoin trading capabilities to their users, what do you think will happen if this comes true??? I like the fact that this is happening and DeFi projects are doing their thing too
Another proof is the technology is still here and the market is still healthy and not crashing, investors are still buying and supporting the market, exchanges volumes are still going up and surprisingly we are in pandemic, and many countries are in recession, we are in the right direction inn adoption.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
Pages:
Jump to: