Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRT] Particle Advanced Wallet Development AMAZE Log, Screenshots BETA SOON - page 2. (Read 4095 times)

legendary
Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000
Screenshots are ugly, not sexy Sad
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
moonmoon actually put a screenshot of "payment" to me when talking about Pluggable Protocol URI  Grin
what an honor, hehehe

Respect to moonmoon and keep up the good work!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I urge people to post ideas in this thread! The power of this currency is in the hands of the community! Your idea may be one important step.
http://forum.bitparticle.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Good jobs here, really nice!
Activity: 134
I have been with Particle Coin since almost the start. This coin has the best devs out of all currencies! I have not seen any dev so proactive in advancing the coin or even coming up with concepts that actually are worth while.

In 6 months, this coin will be 100x its value and will be the predominate coin out of all alt coins! The new wallet + marketing concepts that the devs are coming up with will pull this coin to be in the top 5 spots!

I'm still amazed by the capabilities of moonmoon, you throw out a crazy idea about what could be implemented and it's like "Oh, yea, can do!".  And it's not too late for anyone to be involved with their ideas.

I am also beyond amazed! Moonmoon is fucking AMAZING and EVERYONE should be giving him WAY more credit than he is receiving! The amount of work he solely has put into this coin in the small timeframe is FUCKING AMAZING.

When i got into PRT, i honestly thought it was another pump and dump coin, but after the first few days of watching the coin development and seeing moonmoon talk about his ideas; i soon realized that this coin is no where near a pump and dump coin and i had realized that this coin will be up near the level of LTC/BTC as the ideas to get this coin to mass market are slowly(or i guess actually fastly) becoming more promising!
Activity: 238
I have been with Particle Coin since almost the start. This coin has the best devs out of all currencies! I have not seen any dev so proactive in advancing the coin or even coming up with concepts that actually are worth while.

In 6 months, this coin will be 100x its value and will be the predominate coin out of all alt coins! The new wallet + marketing concepts that the devs are coming up with will pull this coin to be in the top 5 spots!

I'm still amazed by the capabilities of moonmoon, you throw out a crazy idea about what could be implemented and it's like "Oh, yea, can do!".  And it's not too late for anyone to be involved with their ideas.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The potential of all of this is so great that it's almost hard to believe it wasn't done before considering we've been on outdated wallets since 2009! Welcome to 2014!
+1 to every single word!

All that is required now is an exchange that can handle...
Particle

Completely agree! Though the longer it takes for us to roll out to a high volume exchange means the more PRT i can gather on the cheap:) But honestly i would like it to hit a nice high volume exchange sooner than later as this will bring more people into the realm of PRT and hopefully bring more devs to help further advance the progress of the coin faster.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

+1 to every single word!

All that is required now is an exchange that can handle...
Particle

Activity: 224
New king of wallets, congrats!
Activity: 336
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...... I see Particles .......Everywhere ¸¸.•*¨*•♫
Activity: 392
I can't wait for the final release 

So many possibilities with the app system Grin
Activity: 87
Merit: 10