Pages:
Author

Topic: PRUX Currency Ultra Fast 9 second Block Target Coin, ultra rare. - page 11. (Read 9243 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 148
We changed Our MiningPool Server to New Hardware ( Xeon1230v6, 32gb DDR4 Ram, 480GB SSD in RAID and GIGABIT Upload!! )

Now We are online agian.

Algo: Scrypt
stratum+tcp://85.214.211.186:3433 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=PRUX
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
Why did block reward very low.
Just is 0.000875 PRUX per block.
It does not look worth it for miner.

Pool Fee lowered from 10% to 6 %

IF you think the Fees of the only one pool are to high?
You can very easy do some solo-mining and you get 100%,  or you open your own pool i`am happy with. (And you will see, it is not so easy to have a ultra fast pool with PRUX and you will see you have to set minimum 6% FEE ) ;-)

Hi guys,
I have mined this coin right from the beginning, and much as i have always supported it, i too agree, the reward is simply to low to make any sense mining it, especially when coupled with the very low value.

Dev i think you need to rework the rewards otherwise this coin is completely dead....sorry... i hope you have a re-think.
J

Why?? the project is out we d`not need always HARDFORKS and updates like the other coins, the code is very good needs low resources  and the coin is running well.
Pool Payout is 94%  we have a fee of 6% for PRUX, because PRUX is with 3 SECOND TARGET VERY FAST (and it was from the beginning a experiment, but now it is reality) 
WE LET It RUN AS IT IS.

IF you think the Fees of the only one pool are to high?
You can very easy do some solo-mining and you get 100%,  or you open your own pool i`am happy with. (And you will see, it is not so easy to have a ultra fast pool with PRUX and you will see you have to set minimum 6% FEE )

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

Hi guys,
I have mined this coin right from the beginning, and much as i have always supported it, i too agree, the reward is simply to low to make any sense mining it, especially when coupled with the very low value.

Dev i think you need to rework the rewards otherwise this coin is completely dead....sorry... i hope you have a re-think.
J
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 60
Is there any opportunity to get free tokens?
Activity: 17
Is the project still live?
There is still no wallet of windows?

Windows Wallet is still in work, i have already compiled the source but i`am not good enough with Microsoft ;-((

I can public here the unfinished code , there is already an prux.exe generated but it did not work. (Somebody has interest?)

Maybe some Microsoft programmer out here ho can help? Please contact me via PM or do it and publish here please..

пoчeмy нe paбoтaeт? Чтo eмy нe xвaтaeт? Пoдeлитecь фaйлoм в apxивe нa ящик [email protected]

Why does not work? What it lacks? Share file in the archive to [email protected]

you got an email  with the state i am was, in the release folder is the prux.exe

@doors54  any news for Windows Wallet?
Activity: 53
Does Smb knows, whether this team has experience?
Activity: 377
Hello Dev! When the wallet of the windows will be available?

Windows Wallet is still in work, i have already compiled the source but i`am not good enough with Microsoft ;-((

I can public here the unfinished code , there is already an prux.exe generated but it did not work. (Somebody has interest?)

Maybe some Microsoft programmer out here ho can help? Please contact me via PM or do it and publish here please..

пoчeмy нe paбoтaeт? Чтo eмy нe xвaтaeт? Пoдeлитecь фaйлoм в apxивe нa ящик [email protected]

Why does not work? What it lacks? Share file in the archive to [email protected]

you got an email  with the state i am was, in the release folder is the prux.exe
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

Block reward is very low. Not sure it worth mining .

NEW Faster Prux Pool released (MPOS was to slow)

https://yiimp.mastermining.net/site/mining

502 Bad Gateway

Sometimes it could happens if we do payouts (sorry for )  you have to wait 5-30 Seconds and reload page again, and you will see it work ;-)
Doesn't a very large block size at this early stage mean that nefarious  miners can easily attack the blockchain ? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes sure at this moment it is possible, there is a very easy diff. level but maybe al last there will be only one big pool and one big node ( not similar as Bitcoin ), watch  Fastcoin with the fast blocktimes at last there is only on pool. so that makes the network very save and the exchanges can set the confirming to 100, 200, 300, 400, 1000, or more . Or only for transaction with more then 20, 30 or 50 USD  to be sure if somebody will attack.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
Doesn't a very large block size at this early stage mean that nefarious  miners can easily attack the blockchain ? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?

I`ve create PRUX, because I hate to wait always to confirm a crypto or Bitcoin transaction.

And now I see what is possible with PRUX it is ultra fast, I'll soon make a youtube clip in the man sees how fast the trasnactionen be confirmed. And the advantage of Prux is that the block size at 9.59 MB is very large from the outset and that a block is generated every 3 seconds, which means: In the same zone where a bitcoin block is created, PRUX generates 240 blocks, that is PRUX can process a lot more transactions than Bitcoin, so 240 times more bandwidth and much faster ;-) Have fun and try it. I need somebody to compile PRUX for Windows
Pages:
Jump to: