Pages:
Author

Topic: 【PRX】PRINTERIUM ★ 3D PRINTERS ★ POW/POS ★ WEB WALLET ★ ANDROID WALLET ★ YOBIT【★】 - page 16. (Read 43564 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Great coin creat on 2017.
I waiting exchange on YoBit, Bittrex, Poloniex
Thanks
copper member
Activity: 798
What a nice project, everyone have supported you..
long life for this coin  Smiley
Activity: 876
Merit: 500
AikaPool admin
Activity: 434
Well thank you for the payment, i get it in my  account directly, I wish to see this coin listed to other famous exchange so the users can trade this on other exchange too. I hope the price will rise more. good luck.
Activity: 2
Pretty nice cryptocurrency, I expect to use it for as long as it exists!
Activity: 518
Great coin, hope dev ..........
Thanlks
Activity: 798
Waiting for Yobit and cryptopia.co.nz too. Have great feeling about this project
Good lucky
Activity: 51
reserve a chair for Spanish translation!  Wink
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
good solid coin it seems with a mission that will carry it into the future as long as the team supports the roadmap.I forget where I seen it but there was another 3d printing coin out there   Huh with a similar mission but didn't ssem as well thought out.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
3D printing is the future in the present. No doubt that this is one of new Technologies steps needed in Humankind... Smiley But related to this coin i don t know so much about that.

It reminds me a lot of Voxels. Great coins to attract small investors and than a couple pumps and dumps. No further development and a lot of speculation... Sorry, basically just speculation. I hope Printerium can introduces us to something new, and take good advantage from what the new technologies bring us   
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Please alert us in this thread when it gets on Yobit.  Thanks.  Smiley
Activity: 51
Waiting for Yobit too. Have great feeling about this project! Cool
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 588
Gon Totto
I must watch this thread and PRX coin  Wink
I see that you expect Printerium on Yobit in next few days. For now is only coinexchange listed PRX?
regards

Should list in few more good exchanger to get a buy and sell wall volume.
Yobit is comming soon. (I payed the fee 0.1 btc one week ago) I will also contact more exchages.

tommorow is yobit's schedule to add new coin, let's make a noise, so yobit can hear us  Grin

while waiting, keep mining or buy cheap at coinexchange
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
I must watch this thread and PRX coin  Wink
I see that you expect Printerium on Yobit in next few days. For now is only coinexchange listed PRX?
regards
Pages:
Jump to: