Pages:
Author

Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency] - page 32. (Read 85268 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just bought another 3k and holding now over 6k..
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Have you guys tried sending some PSEUD?  I think it's the fastest confirming crypto I've ever used.

+1

Superfast coin

ive been waiting for literally one hour now for a confirmation on a bitcoin i sent

LOL, should have converted to Pseudocoin before sending.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
Have you guys tried sending some PSEUD?  I think it's the fastest confirming crypto I've ever used.

+1

Superfast coin

ive been waiting for literally one hour now for a confirmation on a bitcoin i sent
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Excellent news for this lovely coin..I better retweet latest tweets and stuff..let my Buddies know..
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
6000 trading price at Cryptsy ! People starting found this coin
★ IT's Party Time! ★

+1

Superfast coin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello everybody.

We just created a new cryptocoin related Forum, completely built on Node.js .

You're welcome to open a new thread for your coin & community on http://5.101.107.239:4567/

Our conception is second generation minded: scalability, speed, lightness, security.

We are proud to announce the opening beta of CRYPTOBBFORUM !

We will open registration for the first 150/200 users and test for beta testing purposes. Next we'll open it to the public!

Please connect to http://5.101.107.239:4567/ and try it out!  

Any feedback and suggestion are welcome.

CryptoSkills Team
. Wink

really pretty site you got there
Hel
Activity: 78
what is the PoS % rate?
★ IT's Party Time! ★
why am i having problems connecting to anything once i have the wallet downloaded

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7945426
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
why am i having problems connecting to anything once i have the wallet downloaded
★ IT's Party Time! ★
2 million coins -- a Dev that delivers and just added to crypsy.... 10k is the minimum! Stop dumping so cheap.

Dumping is a normal process. Let them out. Somebody sell - somebody buy - volume rise ! At Cryptsy 4000 sat is starting trade price

5000 sat CRYPTSY trades rising !
Activity: 70
Mr. Developer has been really straight forward with the pre-mine. 

Dev you need a BTC donation address!

Hey thanks for that... I'll add one now... we could use a new block explorer with richlist

Code:
1Detaqdkhv4iooANiCoYv8wEk1KPEkQioB
★ IT's Party Time! ★
2 million coins -- a Dev that delivers and just added to crypsy.... 10k is the minimum! Stop dumping so cheap.

Dumping is a normal process. Let them out. Somebody sell - somebody buy - volume rise ! At Cryptsy 4000 sat is starting trade price
Realistically it should be between 30,000-50,000 right now...will probably happen overnight.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 112
Want it to go up in value?

Pull your coins from the exchange to a local wallet and let them stake.

Supply and Demand Wink
10 000 sat is minimal price for this coin now

Exactly, people are not smart enough to realize this, so everyone has huge sell walls below this price which may scare some investors. REMOVE YOUR SELL ORDERS AND LET THIS BAD BOY FLY!!!!

You're absolutely right, some people are allergic to making money.  Eventually a whale is going to show up and buy up a huge market share.  Don't sell so cheap guys...your coins are much more valuable! 
Activity: 60
10 000 sat is minimal price for this coin now

Exactly, people are not smart enough to realize this, so everyone has huge sell walls below this price which may scare some investors. REMOVE YOUR SELL ORDERS AND LET THIS BAD BOY FLY!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: