Pages:
Author

Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency] - page 50. (Read 85268 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
'pseudo-coin'
at least they are honest with the name
Activity: 466
I will keep an eye on this one  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nice welcome aboard
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Rented some rigs to mine just to see where this goes xD
Activity: 112
DEV,good job.The coin prices doubled.Your plan is worth trusting.
What is the news?

Some sneak peaks on the front of the page.
YE, i want to know too.But it seems very mysterious. Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
What is the news?
Activity: 596
dev please give us some more info on the coin, the price has dropped from 2000 to 600 over the last 4 days, give us some info to raise the price - although I don't mind mining it at the moment due to the easy difficulty and high volume of coin payout but if the price keeps dropping we will all lose.

What is PseudoCoin - this still hasn't been answered

What is the plan for the future?

Why are you so keen to keep everything secret? the coin price is dropping daily.

I have faith that you have a plan but everyday you leave these questions unanswered the more the price will drop.

People think your coin is a joke at the moment - prove them wrong and get us on Bittrex  Cheesy
+1
dev please give us some more info on the coin, the price has dropped from 2000 to 600 over the last 4 days, give us some info to raise the price - although I don't mind mining it at the moment due to the easy difficulty and high volume of coin payout but if the price keeps dropping we will all lose.

Why are you so keen to keep everything secret? the coin price is dropping daily.

I have faith that you have a plan but everyday you leave these questions unanswered the more the price will drop.

People think your coin is a joke at the moment - prove them wrong and get us on Bittrex  Cheesy

An anon wallet will be released sometime before POW ends which is when we start everything before the POW phase and getting on bigger exchanges.

The future plans will also be discussed before this time which includes making pseudocoin as anonymous as possible for the users.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Get ready for 'Sudo' coin

What do you mean this “sudo”??
Activity: 364

Now that's what I'm talking about!

dear dev ,your twitter and facebook are so simple ,only one article .....your are so lazy....

Sometimes simple is good, it will pick up soon  Wink
Activity: 596

dear dev ,your twitter and facebook are so simple ,only one article .....your are so lazy....
It should be working
I can't download win wallet?Connection is not available. Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 728
Block explorer?
Activity: 364
what pool has all the hash for this coin?

DedicatedPool.
Pages:
Jump to: