Pages:
Author

Topic: Psychiatrists Now Say Non-Conformity is a Mental Illness: Only the Sheeple are ' - page 3. (Read 2123 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Let's see if Google can be trusted:

"Oppositional defiant disorder
Consult a doctor if you have a medical concern.
Oppositional defiant disorder is a pattern of disobedient, hostile, and defiant behavior toward authority figures."

ODD is another BS "medical condition" being used to control and sedate people...
A lot like the article in the OP says.
legendary
I found it here:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/01/no_author/are-you-odd

Why "attack" the source if the info/opinion is valid?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I don't trust most doctors, and this makes it worse. What do you think?

You can trust doctors because they're normally scientists and can properly explain to you what's going on with your body or why you would need certain medication, now psychiatrists on the other hand I would agree aren't always trustworthy. You could have picked a better website though to backup your feelings about psychiatrists though as there are plenty of other websites and even news journalists that have gone into this sort of thing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Do you think such a desperate attempt to justify one's own existence as psychiatrists so often display could be a sign of mental illness?
legendary
Psychiatrists Now Say Non-Conformity is a Mental Illness: Only the Sheeple are 'Sane'.

Modern psychiatry has become a hotbed of corruption, particularly the kind that seeks to demonize and declare mentally ill anyone who deviates from what is regarded as the norm. This is abundantly evident in the latest installment of the industry's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, or DSM, which dubs people who do not conform to what those in charge declare to be normal as mentally insane.

The so-called "condition" for why a person might choose to resist conformity has been labeled by the psychiatric profession as "oppositional defiant disorder," or ODD. The new DSM defines this made-up disease as an "ongoing pattern of disobedient, hostile and defiant behavior," and also lumps it in alongside attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, another made-up condition whose creator, Dr. Leon Eisenberg, admitted it to be phony on his death bed.

As you might suspect from this type of open-ended description, almost any personal behavior perceived by someone else to be undesirable or strange might be categorized as symptomatic of ODD...   ~source

EDIT: I found it here:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/01/no_author/are-you-odd

I don't trust most doctors, and this makes it worse. What do you think?

Pages:
Jump to: