Pages:
Author

Topic: Psychological Analysis for trading Crypto - page 3. (Read 604 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
August 09, 2019, 01:29:56 PM
I do not know which better analysis in using to analyze in the crypto market. Since you are asking which analysis I used during my trading time is "Theoretically" analysis, it's all about theory and yet, it is an unpredictable price but I think this has a sense. The very common analysis in trading is a technical analysis which really fit into it, I won't agree on Psychological analysis will have a high chance of getting profit. Because every one of us has a different emotion, I think Psychological Analysis is good only for gambling.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
August 09, 2019, 12:22:20 PM
I think psychological is not as important as people make it out to be in crypto neither, of course charts and technically analysis all are falling short of meeting the expectations too but it is not purely emotional neither, there is a bit of technical involved. It is basically combination of all of them if you ask me, there is emotional involved but there is technical involved too.

How it happens is that people check the technical analysis first then make an emotional decision according to that, so basically technical plays a role of showing people how it should move and then people move according to what they feel like that technical analysis is showing. There is also whales which is neither emotional nor technical, they are purely manipulative and do whatever they want.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
August 09, 2019, 01:06:33 AM
Psychology has to do with the mind, and for some scholars the mind actually holds all human ideas, and if one can dig dip and aptly scan his or her mind for ideas, then they'll make more correct decisions.
With that being said I do not think psychology analysis would actually work in trading, it doesn't have any technicality, and for me it's a strategy that is totally based on luck.

If it's incorporated to complement for other strategies that one is using, then it's cool as it could play it's own part, but solely as a strategy on its own, it wouldn't work if you ask me. 
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 09, 2019, 12:41:56 AM
The technical analysis itself is a method of capturing and predicting the psychological mood of the market. One great example is Japanese Candlestick which is used to predict the bullish or bearish mood of ĺ market. But that won't help in an unregulated market like cryptos.

Stock/derivative market is strictly regulated. Which means it reacts based on certain set of rules. There is no such rules exist in the crypto market and that's why it is easier for the whales to manipulate the price. The same is not really possible in regulated stock market. So it's nearly impossible to get a psychological mapping of the crypto market at this point of time!

It will become a possibility only if the world crypto market comes under a single regulation and follows a certain set of rules. But I don't see a possibility now!

Well it is true, Technical analysis always correlates with fundamental analysis and psychological analysis, we cannot ignore all three. Sure enough in Japanese candlesticks where when we pay attention to the candlestick going up and down then we are actually paying attention to the psychology of traders in the market.

Maybe the crypto market will be more difficult to analyze because the crypto market is more manipulators and does not have a single rule like the stock market or forex.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 3477
August 08, 2019, 11:00:15 PM
Technical analysis, Fundamental analysis and Sentiment analysis are some types of analysis which works well in Forex and Stock market.
But none of these works well and in sync with the crypto market. Is there even a single type of analysis which can give if not accurate then at least a near target price ?
Most of the times the market plays against us which indulges us in bearing losses.

Do you guys think Psychological analysis can help us in making better decisions and setting better targets?
Predicting the price as per the news and events in the market and how people react to it could may be give us better profits.

It can really help in trading. For example, in trading, you can use the index of fear and greed. If the index shows extremely low or extremely high values, you can try to open positions for buying or selling. I know traders who do this. But how successful they are, I can not judge.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
August 08, 2019, 10:00:03 PM
Technical analysis, Fundamental analysis and Sentiment analysis are some types of analysis which works well in Forex and Stock market.
But none of these works well and in sync with the crypto market. Is there even a single type of analysis which can give if not accurate then at least a near target price ?
Most of the times the market plays against us which indulges us in bearing losses.

Do you guys think Psychological analysis can help us in making better decisions and setting better targets?
Predicting the price as per the news and events in the market and how people react to it could may be give us better profits.

in Sometimes this type of analysis are also important because whenever we feel different things we need to you think with our mind for the future so psychological analysis are also helpful for everyone to predict something for the future and how it can be moved to the Future will make some changes in our mind that's why it is also important.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 08, 2019, 06:37:44 PM

It is possible but there are at least two issues with this, the first is who do you think gets to know the news even before they are published? The whales of course, which means that by the time you try to take advantage of the news the move may be over already, and second how will you know in which direction a particular news will move the market and how much it will? Lets suppose that Google plans to release its own coin, is this bullish or bearish? And regardless of the direction how big the movement will be? 1k, 2k, 5k or it will be even bigger than that?
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
August 08, 2019, 05:29:06 PM

Only technical analysis of price isn't correct, every news have some affect on price, especially negative ones. But problem is that you have to be very active and read news everytime, a lot of people are lazy and that's problem. Once coinmarketcap removed some exchanges and price had fall. Once some exchanges stopped withdraw and price felt. This is just example of how every news can affect price and you have to consider it.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
August 08, 2019, 02:31:48 PM
Psychological and Emotional should really be enhanced into this kind of market.We aren't saying fundamentals and technical doesn't work but most of the time we do see that these 2 things does commonly affect traders on this area.

If we can combine all these things together with traditional analysis,it might not give precise results but somewhat it do gives advantage compared to others who aren't aware of these things.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
August 08, 2019, 02:14:06 PM
Emotions play huge role on investments and trading so we need to analyse the mindset of other investors and act according to it will give more chance of making profits.But not all the emotions created by the news are real so don't get distracted by fake fuds which is to confuse the traders mind and strategies.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
August 08, 2019, 12:45:54 PM
The technical analysis itself is a method of capturing and predicting the psychological mood of the market. One great example is Japanese Candlestick which is used to predict the bullish or bearish mood of ĺ market. But that won't help in an unregulated market like cryptos.

Stock/derivative market is strictly regulated. Which means it reacts based on certain set of rules. There is no such rules exist in the crypto market and that's why it is easier for the whales to manipulate the price. The same is not really possible in regulated stock market. So it's nearly impossible to get a psychological mapping of the crypto market at this point of time!

It will become a possibility only if the world crypto market comes under a single regulation and follows a certain set of rules. But I don't see a possibility now!
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
August 08, 2019, 11:04:18 AM

Pages:
Jump to: