Pages:
Author

Topic: Psychology of waiting - page 5. (Read 2740 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 05:06:53 PM
I have now heard a lot of people talking about they are waiting for bitcoin to drop, so that they can buy bitcoin. But these guys might have said that since 6k$ and are still waiting. What do you tell those people, to try and make them understand that waiting for a drop can cost them huge percentage gains?

Waiting is crucial in medium-long time trading, the market does not offer very clear opportunities of trading every moment. You have not to rush just because you WANT to trade. You have to wait for the perfect trade coming in front of you and then catch it!
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
July 19, 2018, 03:32:34 PM
Humans are wired in terms of two things, one is a fear of a pessimistic future and the other is the surety of the present condition our psychology says that whats right now with is us possibly the best state we can be in so we choose today comfortability over tomorrow's fortune,
We do only have two things when it comes to perception on where it would be either being optimistic or being pessimistic and these things can really test out our patience specially when we do already talk about the waiting game where we do have coin holdings which are on dump state or shall we say we are on a very deep negative portfolio. Patience will really be a great factor on what would be the possible things do happen with our investment.If you do have short temper then expect you would do things that will really put you in more trouble.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
July 19, 2018, 03:30:19 PM
Well, well, as you can see, those who waited did well to wait Smiley
Now of course we must see if the values really return to be those of last December or not.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 01:29:29 PM
Humans are wired in terms of two things, one is a fear of a pessimistic future and the other is the surety of the present condition our psychology says that whats right now with is us possibly the best state we can be in so we choose today comfortability over tomorrow's fortune,
Activity: 210
July 19, 2018, 07:14:56 AM
just let those who always wait for Bitcoin to go down because every drop of Bitcoin makes us anxious, and I hope there is no decrease in Bitcoin.

those who want Bitcoin down are just people who are always lazy about their efforts, and I hope there is no more lazy people in this world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
July 11, 2018, 09:42:03 PM
Sometimes, I trust my itchy hands as it's hard to tell if the price had reached the bottom and is the best time to buy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 09:39:03 PM
In my opinion, in cryto world it really applies the psychology of waiting. It seems that the longer the customer will wait, the more valuable the services are. It has something to do with how people valued bitcoin. Success is for the one who waits.
Activity: 350
July 11, 2018, 08:00:10 PM
Waiting can either be used as to hold your crypto assets while the market is in bearish trend or it can also be used as a strategy to have a very good time to buy crypto at a very low price when the crypto's price is going downward. But if you may also lose the chance of buying the cheap price if you are greedy enough.
Activity: 200
July 11, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
On Bitcoin will profit the one who knows how to wait
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 03:33:00 PM
Actually the in the nature in people mind while they are waiting they need a huge patience for that
because many people cant wait too long especially if the money is the subject of that transaction.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 02:59:45 PM
Now falls below the current price levels should not wait, so these people would like to say that waiting for the fall is already pointless and now you just need to buy.
in any case, today is the last chance for Successful investment of its funds. I think that every user of the crypto currency believes that Renault will return to last year's figures unequivocally, so today's market level will be very successful for investments.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
July 11, 2018, 01:39:45 PM
Now falls below the current price levels should not wait, so these people would like to say that waiting for the fall is already pointless and now you just need to buy.
Activity: 85
Merit: 5
July 11, 2018, 12:28:37 PM
I have now heard a lot of people talking about they are waiting for bitcoin to drop, so that they can buy bitcoin. But these guys might have said that since 6k$ and are still waiting. What do you tell those people, to try and make them understand that waiting for a drop can cost them huge percentage gains?

Ya it is true that persons who dont want to buy are always giving excuses of let the market get corrected, now when the market is in correction and more then 80% of the price is down but still they wont buy and give excuses that still waiting for more down or it is now very risky to buy now. Like this persons never buy
Activity: 182
July 11, 2018, 07:10:14 AM
yes it is true what you are saying that bitcoin at the price of 6k $ is a best decision to buy and I have done it and I have reassembled in the sale price range around 20k $ and I do it for investment in the long run because I am very confident that bitcoin will back to 20k $ someday.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
July 11, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
Everyone is telling that this is a good time to buy but what i say is dont go for all in better split and buy and if their is more downward then you should be able to buy and average your buying price. This is the way that you can average your buying price and in price spike you can sell in profit .
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
July 11, 2018, 06:52:34 AM
I think people just look for excuse because they are afraid to invest money in the cryptocurrency. For them it will always be expensive. They do not understand that now is the best time to invest. After all, very soon the price of bitcoin will begin to grow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
July 11, 2018, 06:00:03 AM
this guy who keep waiting for bitcoin price to deop at 6k$ are happy now since he succeed in his trading plan probably he is ucrrenrly buting now and hopefully this would be the bottom for bitcoin as many investor are slowlt  dis appointed at bitcoin performance this entire first half of 2018
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
July 11, 2018, 05:40:25 AM
If the market goes down and lasts for several months then I think most people will sell. that is human psychology. But I advise you to wait patiently for market recovery not to sell at low prices.
You're right. People will loose hope when that happened happens, and so they'll sell of their coins. This also gives an opportunity for whales to buy and accumulate more
If people are investing in crypto currencies, they are assumed to be rational and act rationally which also implies that they understand the market tricks and strategies and can modify their strategies with the changing market situation.

Having said that, the emotional aspect will be knocked out in the decision making process and the final decision will be to hodl and not to sell for selling incur only loss. The concept is similar to the liquidity trap.

What you are all saying is true but if you see the price down movement then you can see that when it went from 20k to 16k that time also everyone was telling to hold but you can see on every interval the price is going down so who eve sold at 16k 14k today they are thinking the decision was right and now they are able to buy back double as now it is the low price and not to sell. So you have to see the market movement and then sell according to it. Just holding is also not a good decision like who ever was holding till now will be feeling sad as not sold on each sell market price and now it is not good price to sell. But if now also the market goes more down means like $3k then who ever is selling now will be in profit also. So never know when to sell and when to buy. Just think that what ever profit or loss you got is that much your fate is.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
July 11, 2018, 02:44:38 AM
If the market goes down and lasts for several months then I think most people will sell. that is human psychology. But I advise you to wait patiently for market recovery not to sell at low prices.
You're right. People will loose hope when that happened happens, and so they'll sell of their coins. This also gives an opportunity for whales to buy and accumulate more
If people are investing in crypto currencies, they are assumed to be rational and act rationally which also implies that they understand the market tricks and strategies and can modify their strategies with the changing market situation.

Having said that, the emotional aspect will be knocked out in the decision making process and the final decision will be to hodl and not to sell for selling incur only loss. The concept is similar to the liquidity trap.
Activity: 184
July 10, 2018, 07:19:50 PM
Would they like to wait for the price lower than 6k? I find that they are a bit greedy. to me 6k $ is the price I feel good to buy in then. If they keep waiting for the high bitcoin price they will not have the chance to buy it at 6k $ or even 6.5k $
I do not think if one can possibly say about the fall in the value of crypto. Predictions and speculations are something that do not always go in the right direction so one should not actually wait for the price fall and yeah the current value is good to invest in the technology. And it looks like the price will rather rise as the market is looking a bit good. Having said that, one should invest directly and not to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: