Pages:
Author

Topic: Public appeal to Vod on behalf of lottery248 - page 3. (Read 3136 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
November 30, 2015, 03:37:49 PM

The first point here is he himself is not confident about his appeal and is using someone else (who he thinks is trusted)
He has in no way "used" me, I'm merely stating my opinions on the rating. He most probably doesn't even know about this thread.
secondly , He was dishonest ,lying and very very cunning for coins..
Proofs please, and Vod's rating is not about that. If it was true, the accusation, I've no problem if Vod still keeps the negative on lottery, but maybe at least edit it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
November 29, 2015, 05:45:26 AM
Well either Vod has been ignoring my PMs and/or he hasn't had viewed them yet, in both cases I felt a public thread was necessary as this is something that should've been done about 5-6 months ago. And this is not either to force Vod into removing his trust or to mock him, and I apologize if it seems such.

So coming back to it. Lottery248( prof ) was given a negative feedback on 2015-01-12 for asking a loan without collateral, which was justified. But according to Vod's own "policy " which he has said in many threads to be
I remove negative trust after 30 days if the person

1) stops asking for loans immediately
2) contributes positively to the community

Both of which have been fulfilled by lottery248's behavior.

Any response/opinion from Vod is appreciated.

Lottery248 continued to ask for loans as a newbie.  You could have researched this yourself instead of calling me out in public.   Undecided

It's important to me that people realize if they attempt to scam, there are consequences.

Lottery248 already has a positive rating from someone else on DT.  Another positive rating and and my negative will be irrelevant.
I would agree with you on this .

The first point here is he himself is not confident about his appeal and is using someone else (who he thinks is trusted) and might have better effect then him and somehow get the neg rep removed.

secondly , He was dishonest ,lying and very very cunning for coins.. when shield started an accusation against me . I have always replied him and had no chance to know of the sale .
however, this is my personal experience and i am not accusing anyone here.
4 Mana 7/7
November 28, 2015, 02:26:46 AM

Lottery248 continued to ask for loans as a newbie.  You could have researched this yourself instead of calling me out in public.   Undecided

It's important to me that people realize if they attempt to scam, there are consequences.

Lottery248 already has a positive rating from someone else on DT.  Another positive rating and and my negative will be irrelevant.
As a newbie mate. He also returned a no-collateral loan from someone on the DT, which does deserve a positive trust. Yes, I understand that the negative trust was given due to a second no-collateral loan as listed : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11827446
And it was explicitly mentioned in the OP that he will be giving no-collateral loans. Any other loans I have seen from his last posts(going back to his newbie times) are with collateral. At any rate, as I said earlier, I tried contacting you privately via PM and it seems lottery248 did so too some time ago, which too you ignored.

As for the conspirators thinking I bought the account, no I haven't. Eh,
1) His and mine post style are completely different.
2) His/my password hasn't been changed in the last 30 days(in case someone thought this account was bought by lottery248  Roll Eyes )
3) Addresses posted are not connected to each other.
And bla bla bla

And lols for Hariom who thinks I'm not quite the same.

Edit: As for the reason I posted this thread. Well lottery seems to have lost hope that the negative will be removed. And trust system is the correct use of feedbacks, if a rating is not deserved I'm not going to just stand there.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 27, 2015, 05:11:20 PM
Well either Vod has been ignoring my PMs and/or he hasn't had viewed them yet, in both cases I felt a public thread was necessary as this is something that should've been done about 5-6 months ago. And this is not either to force Vod into removing his trust or to mock him, and I apologize if it seems such.

So coming back to it. Lottery248( prof ) was given a negative feedback on 2015-01-12 for asking a loan without collateral, which was justified. But according to Vod's own "policy " which he has said in many threads to be

Lottery248 continued to ask for loans as a newbie.  You could have researched this yourself instead of calling me out in public.   Undecided

Lottery248 already has a positive rating from someone else on DT.  Another positive rating and and my negative will be irrelevant.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
November 27, 2015, 02:29:39 PM
Perhaps Lottery248 bought OP's account?
I really don't believe that Mexxer would sell his account.

It has perhaps been posted by Mexxer due to him being a somewhat trusted member of the forum. Perhaps lottery248 felt that people would listen to him more.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 27, 2015, 11:19:25 AM

Why are you appealing here on behalf of lottery248 ??
If lottery248 Have problem he should post this type of thread not you ..
Your behaviour is quite changed nowadays i m seeing..
You had never posted such type of threads favouring any member here..
Hope u didnot sold your account.
It gives a feeling  like  u arent real mexxer...
Btw Hope i m wrong..

Perhaps Lottery248 bought OP's account?
4 Mana 7/7
November 27, 2015, 06:17:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: