Pages:
Author

Topic: public record, case 13LA09619 won against BFL - page 4. (Read 11124 times)

erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
That court case was back in November, why are we hearing about it in January?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
Interesting.  First I've heard of this... I wonder who they served (if anyone in BFL).  You know you really screwed up your "win" when the defendant first hears about a case on an unrelated 3rd party internet forum, heh.

Should be an open and shut case to get this re-opened and dismissed.

An Update:

http://www.reddit.com/user/coinpositivedotcom
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Ethics and Science need to shake hands
Awesome
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Interesting.  First I've heard of this... I wonder who they served (if anyone in BFL).  You know you really screwed up your "win" when the defendant first hears about a case on an unrelated 3rd party internet forum, heh.

Sure, Josh. I'm positive the judge doesnt give a shit that you gave him the middle finger by not sending a lawyer. Ignorance is not a defense. Go off yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Interesting.  First I've heard of this... I wonder who they served (if anyone in BFL).  You know you really screwed up your "win" when the defendant first hears about a case on an unrelated 3rd party internet forum, heh.

I'm guessing you should probably update your official mailing address on your business license.

https://www.kansas.gov/bess/flow/main?execution=e1s5

I will pass that along to those responsible for keeping that up to date.

Perhaps in 2014, you can redirect some of the energy you spend defending your business practices in these 3rd party forums into resolving ACTUAL customer issues.

Fix the underlying root cause.

It's an area we are working on.  I have no direct control over that area, so redirecting any of my energies to that would be fruitless.  Regardless, though, I only post here for entertainment purposes and when I have spare time (like sitting on a plane, holidays, etc...) and it's what I occasionally choose to do with my free time, so again, it would be fruitless, even if I did have direct control over it. 
gbx
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Interesting.  First I've heard of this... I wonder who they served (if anyone in BFL).  You know you really screwed up your "win" when the defendant first hears about a case on an unrelated 3rd party internet forum, heh.

I'm guessing you should probably update your official mailing address on your business license.

https://www.kansas.gov/bess/flow/main?execution=e1s5

Perhaps in 2014, you can redirect some of the energy you spend defending your business practices in these 3rd party forums into resolving ACTUAL customer issues.

Fix the underlying root cause.
Activity: 529
Merit: 501
That's awesome.

I wonder if this has anything to do with BFL dropping the price on a 50 Gh/s Single to $984 until January 5, or selling a 300 Gh/s Monarch pre-order for $1200 (down from $2800).

It usually does not look good to sell brand new products for more than half off. Seems like a desperate ploy for $$$ to me.

Cash flow problems perhaps?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

LOL the Organ Grinder didn't tell the Monkey Boy they got served.
Activity: 924

Such words of wisdom from Josh. Shouldn't you be working on writing your next delay??

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3418969

"Like I said... internet lawyers.  Dumb as a box of rocks.  How that Internet Law Degree treating you?" - Inaba

Insults have a way of working against people. How is that Internet Law Degree treating you now? Pfft the comedy.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

Such words of wisdom from Josh. Shouldn't you be working on writing your next delay??

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Waa Huh Sonny didn't tell you his company was being sued Huh   Cheesy
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Saw this on Reddit as well. Interesting to see how they get the money from them.
legendary
Activity: 1260

Activity: 784
December 31, 2013, 11:45:49 PM
Well done.

MOAR lawsuits please.
donator
Activity: 686
Merit: 519
It's for the children!
December 31, 2013, 11:35:15 PM
+1 for your username....
Activity: 149