Pages:
Author

Topic: Pulsar [PLSR] [The Crypto Collectibles] - page 2. (Read 1126 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
We made this account and thread which is better suited for our brand. The old thread was edited and managed by the old team who are now gone. Our old account had access from the whole team. For security and peace of mind we started new accounts and threads. We are in the process of getting announcements on several forums.

UPDATE: We have a new artist to help out on the projects, and we are moving on with the next collectiblle very soon!
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Yeah, I have the same question. I thought it's a new coin but then noticed that POW stage is already over and it's on coinex. Looks interesting btw...
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
What happened to your old thread?  Huh
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
I see PULSAR (PLSR) is good choice for investement .... In community discord is very different from other, more neat and orderly very different from other, for price very stable, Dev and Team very Compact, to join in community discord very simple and very different from other. Hurry make good choice best choice and join at PLSR, make best future together with PLSR
I'm always happy to see new coins but you need to add more information to this ann thread. I wish you luck with your project and welcome in crypto space.

Any airdrops, bounties, faucets?

All of the above in the discord channel. Plenty of bounties and contests to come!  Wink

Activity: 172
Merit: 11
this coin is awesome, because had stable price at markets also had good communities with great developers and manajer of communities, so join to our cause at discord communities for more information about this coin and more benefits.

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I'm always happy to see new coins but you need to add more information to this ann thread. I wish you luck with your project and welcome in crypto space.

Any airdrops, bounties, faucets?
Activity: 157
Merit: 150
Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto
PULSAR

PULSAR is the first in The Crypto Collectibles series of collectible blockchains.

Pulsar features a unique block reward that "pulsates" from 1 PLSR reward on even numbered blocks to 10 PLSR reward on odd numbered blocks.

Specifications

Name: Pulsar
Symbol: PLSR
Consensus: PoW + PoS
PoW Total Blocks: 150000 (COMPLETE)
PoW Payout: Pulsating 1 and 10 PLSR per block
Confirmations for blocks to mature: 10
Algorithm: HMQ1725 (CPU/GPU Only)
PoS Payout: Pulsating 1 and 10 PLSR per block
Confirmations required for staking: 50
Block target: 60 seconds
Retarget difficulty: DGWv3
Max supply: 15000000
Premine: 150000

https://i.imgur.com/P4xc3gB.png
PULSAR is the first in The Crypto Collectibles series of collectible blockchains.

Pulsar features a unique block reward that "pulsates" from 1 PLSR reward on even numbered blocks to 10 PLSR reward on odd numbered blocks.

https://i.imgur.com/P4xc3gB.png
Specifications

Name: Pulsar
Symbol: PLSR
Consensus: PoW + PoS
PoW Total Blocks: 150000 (COMPLETE)
PoW Payout: Pulsating 1 and 10 PLSR per block
Confirmations for blocks to mature: 10
Algorithm: HMQ1725 (CPU/GPU Only)
PoS Payout: Pulsating 1 and 10 PLSR per block
Confirmations required for staking: 50
Block target: 60 seconds