Pages:
Author

Topic: Pump and dump groups? - page 3. (Read 1583 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
November 09, 2017, 02:09:36 PM
Do yourself a favor and just ignore any pump and dump groups.  The only ones that really win out are the ones organizing the pump and dump cause they and their friends buy in before the pump and leave many people within the group hanging.

Using pump,dump groups can bring good amount if you know what you are doing. Traders mainly check small market cap coins to make some crazy movements to trap small traders. Smart traders never fall to this trap and btw whales are watching Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
November 09, 2017, 02:04:22 PM
Do yourself a favor and just ignore any pump and dump groups.  The only ones that really win out are the ones organizing the pump and dump cause they and their friends buy in before the pump and leave many people within the group hanging.
Activity: 66
Merit: 14
ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips
November 09, 2017, 01:59:31 PM
That would be very bad for the whole crypto ecosystem, but I don't doubt such shady activities will occur when a lot of money are involved.

Soon after the online poker boom, good players started conforming cartels, i.e. organizing together in skype groups to coordinate each others' actions. They simply lock a deal that none of the good regulars will sit against another one and everyone of them will get a scheduled time slot when he can sit and wait for a fish to come sit and play against him.

It is a matter of time people get in groups in crypto to get an unfair advantage. The group is always stronger than the individual who plays solo.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 12:20:51 PM
I heard there's some *mostly* legitimate pump and dump groups that operate on Yobit. Is there any truth to that and if you've ever been a part of one how was your experience?

Edit For those wondering:
For those who were wondering, I wasn't actually planning on joining one; I just heard about them and were curious about if they really were there or not and how they were like.
Pages:
Jump to: